PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Archive db folders.

Caravaggio_87
10-18-2010, 06:09 AM
Good morning everyone. I have a new problem with the database of hem. I have 2 db, one for Sitngo and one for the MTT, with 2 different archive folders.

When I make the change of db, the archive folder does not change, despite the db is different. What does it depend?

Thanks a lot all.

netsrak
10-18-2010, 01:57 PM
The archive folders are saved in the file config\holdemmanager.config and not in the database.

Caravaggio_87
10-18-2010, 04:49 PM
I apologize, maybe I know what I mean bad. The archive folders to which I was referring are those found in the Auto import folder.

These:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6355/configureautoimport01.jpg

morny
10-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

loustic
10-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Caravaggio, as Netsrak told you, the Archive folder that you have input in your configuration is then saved in the holdemmanager.config file.

That's why you can only have 1 location per room.

You can't have location 1 for FTP SNG, and location 2 for FTP MTT.

Or yes, you can, but:
you must manually change the archive folder each time you change database.

It's quite annoying, and I actually suggested that in the "Hold'em Manager Suggestions" a couple of weeks ago.

IMHO, as soon as we have software using db like PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and so on, the less config files are used, the better it is.

Caravaggio_87
10-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Good evening guys ..

here is the hem's file...

Patvs
10-19-2010, 06:24 PM
The settings in HoldemManager.conf are fixed.
Both databases use the same settings.

You can install Full Tilt to two different folders.
Setup C:/Program Files/Full Tilt PokerSNG/Handhistory with archive folder C:\HMArchive-SnG

And a second Full Tilt installation to C:/Program Files/Full Tilt PokerMTT/Handhistory with archive folder C:\HMArchive-MTT

Then you'd need two Full Tilt desktop icons, and need to switch Full Tilt client if you switch between SNGs/MTTs.

If you play BOTH SNGs and MTTs simultaneously it's NOT possible to archive the hands separately.

Caravaggio_87
10-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Thank you very much all!!!