PDA

View Full Version : import error

what_a_misclick
10-18-2010, 03:41 AM
im using HEM 1.11.05 and everytime i play the hands do not import properly and it just says import error for all files and the hud doesnt pop up unless i unclick then click the table in the table manager but the stats that come up are just '0' or '-' for every player. i recently bought hand histories from poker table ratings and i dont think they imported.
im playing on absolute and i use windows vista.

netsrak
10-18-2010, 04:17 AM
Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

what_a_misclick
10-18-2010, 05:44 PM
i tried everything you mentioned and it still doesnt work. uninstall then re-install?

morny
10-18-2010, 11:31 PM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

if it does answer those questions Karsten linked to in hes post. A reinstall probably wont help but you can give it a try if you like. Also can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and import a few hands and test with that database

finally what firewall is installed?