PDA

View Full Version : pot betting not working.

hyunsukcho
10-17-2010, 11:37 PM
hello all.

i have table ninja version 1.2.75.0
and holdem manager version 1.11.05

table ninja is working fine except the pot betting.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

i am using different mods for chips, cards, and table so i'm not sure if that's what is causing the problems.

thanks all.

Fool
10-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Usually pot betting problems are caused by custom table or card themes. Try using classic or hyper-simple. If this doesn't solve the problem please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Kris Capitals
10-22-2010, 03:38 PM
i have the same problem, and i havent got any card themes, or anything like that.

Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks! : - )

Fool
10-22-2010, 03:43 PM
If you'll post a copy of those same files I should be able to spot the problem.

Kris Capitals
10-22-2010, 06:05 PM
If you'll post a copy of those same files I should be able to spot the problem.

How do i do that?

Fool
10-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Either attach them to a post using the buttons on the reply screen or email them to support@alxsoftare.com

Kris Capitals
10-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Either attach them to a post using the buttons on the reply screen or email them to support@alxsoftare.com

Where do i get the config to attach though? Its completely not working for me now, would a reinstall work?

Fool
10-25-2010, 12:13 PM
The config and your logs are all in the TableNinja main folder. By default its C:/Program Files/TableNinja. Reinstalling won't delete your config. If you delete the TNConfigAutoLoad.txt file though you will reset all settings back to default. Its more likely this is releated to an unsupported table or card theme though. Have you tried with classic or hyper-simple?

Kris Capitals
10-25-2010, 03:36 PM
The config and your logs are all in the TableNinja main folder. By default its C:/Program Files/TableNinja. Reinstalling won't delete your config. If you delete the TNConfigAutoLoad.txt file though you will reset all settings back to default. Its more likely this is releated to an unsupported table or card theme though. Have you tried with classic or hyper-simple?

I have the default cards and default tables : - S

Fool
10-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Did you find the logs? I'm just guessing without more information.