PDA

View Full Version : results tracking problem in D or N tourneys

mario
10-17-2010, 07:21 PM
im playing at betfair/ongame and the hm dosent seem to record when u cash in these tourneys but records 6-10 ok it just says tourney incomplete im just wondering has anyone else had this problem and is there a solution, as its works fine for cash,sng and multi's

netsrak
10-18-2010, 04:12 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
Please update to our latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

mario
10-19-2010, 07:11 AM
hello i think i had that one already but i updated it again anyhow but theres still the odd one not recording still but im ok with it

Patvs
10-19-2010, 01:50 PM
Are these DoN.. where if you're in the money, the SNG will go on... until there is a player who has won all the chips?

If so, email us one of the handhistories with a link to this thread

mario
10-19-2010, 06:51 PM
no its just finishes when it gets to 5 ppl

Patvs
10-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Email us one of the handhistories with a link to this thread.

Mention in the email what the buyin was for the DoN.

mario
10-20-2010, 07:42 AM
i dont have a clue were to even start ul need to explain how to do all that lol

netsrak
10-20-2010, 08:42 AM
You know how to access files on your harddisk?

You find the original handhistory files in the hm archive folder (default c:\hmarchive). This folder is organized in subfolders for year\month\day.

Navigate to a day subfolder where you played tourneys and attach the files in this folder to a mail together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

loustic
10-21-2010, 08:01 AM
i dont have a clue were to even start ul need to explain how to do all that lol

Betfair hand history folders:

Win 7 / Vista:
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\P5\Betfair\han dhistory

XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\Betfair\handhistory