PDA

View Full Version : Big bug/problem

jonibulda
10-17-2010, 08:03 AM
So, my HEM is down for real.

The section where its supposed to show the whole cards one was dealt throughout the tournament is completely blank.

If I go to: tourney -> results -> data view and then click on the tournaments I want to review, the bottom part of the screen, where the whole cards are shown, is completely blank. If I doubleclick on the blank space I get an error message that sais some non-sense and gives me the option of continuing (if so nothing changes) or ending (if so HEM closes).

This is a big problem, I cant review a single hand.

Please help me fix ASAP. Thanks.

jonibulda
10-17-2010, 08:08 AM
heres a SN:

http://i51.tinypic.com/24v04z4.png

jonibulda
10-17-2010, 08:16 AM
Cleaning will certainly help the issue and vacuum ALLOT! You probably know bugs like food so put any food that they could love like sweets in the refrigerator. It's hard to tell what to do since I don't know what sort of bugs you're dealing with. If you have gnats they might live in potato sacs, flies, roaches and ants like sweets, silverfish like paper on the floor, spiders like cold dark corners but all of them can be helped by vacuuming everyday - I would start with twice a day for a few days...that should help immediately. It wouldn't hurt to spray a little bug spray in the corners of the room you have the most trouble.
If that doesn't help it's time to call an exterminator. Hope this helps, good luck.

Sorry but your nerdy humor doesnt help.

netsrak
10-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Please reboot your computer.

Please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
if you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

If that doesn't help please try a reindex of your database via pgadminiii->maintenance.
if that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

jonibulda
10-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Please reboot your computer.

didnt help

Please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

didnt help (was removed)

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
if you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

didnt help

If that doesn't help please try a reindex of your database via pgadminiii->maintenance.

How do I do this? What is "pgadminiii"?

if that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

Does this mean uninstalling the software, re installling, and then requesting all hands from the site, and re importing?

It seemzs to be some sort of bug. Nothing has changed in my settings, just suddenly was like this one day.

jonibulda
10-18-2010, 01:33 PM
I have now uninstalled, re installed, and am in the process of re importing all hands.

As far as I can see, its working again now.