PDA

View Full Version : MTTs on Svenska spel (BOSS) hand replayer

iluvmyhud
10-17-2010, 07:10 AM
Hi
When I play MTTs on SvS some hands seems to disappear (doesnt get imported). They dont show up in the hand replayer during the tournament. It seems to be All in hands but im not sure. Do you think that this is a bug or just a setting?

netsrak
10-17-2010, 12:27 PM
which hm version are you using?
please update to our latest beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdem_manager_beta.exe

iluvmyhud
10-17-2010, 02:00 PM
Yesterday I had 1.11.04 and updated to 1.11.05 today. Havent played with the new version yet.

iluvmyhud
10-17-2010, 02:01 PM
BTW cash games works fine. Its just MTT.

netsrak
10-18-2010, 04:16 AM
Is your pokerclient installed in english language?

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

iluvmyhud
10-18-2010, 06:19 AM
Is your pokerclient installed in english language?.

Svenska spel is a swedish poker client for swedish players only. There is no english version, only a swedish one.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

I know it might sound a bit strange but I do not like the idea of sharing my handhistory. If there's nothing you can do to help me without the HH I guess I'll just have to live with it.

I thank you for your time
Best regards

netsrak
10-18-2010, 02:01 PM
We need the original hands to analyze the problem and be assured that we will only use the hands for our internal use.