PDA

View Full Version : Hem shows "results" but not "reports"

Pulec
10-17-2010, 05:42 AM
Tourney section:
if i open results page, it's all right, Hem shows all database hands correctly.
If i open reports page, Hem shows only 15th october's hands.

I have just rebuilded all indexes because of an error "XX002" just during the 15th october's session (pc switched off suddenly).

Edit: in the results page i can see correctly only the tourney results, but not the hands.

netsrak
10-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns).

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
if you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

Pulec
10-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns).

Done.

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
if you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

No, nothing changed.
Hem doesn't import new hands and doesn't read existing hands of my database.
What can i do?

netsrak
10-18-2010, 04:11 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

Pulec
10-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

Reindex done. Nothing changed.
Try to backup old database to restore it in a new one and got this error message "could not find PostgresSQL installation directory". :confused:

netsrak
10-18-2010, 01:59 PM
A backup of your database will not help in this case as the database seems to be corrupt.
Please create a new empty database and import the hands from your archive folder (default c:\hmarchive). If you don't have the hands in this folder you need to export them from your old database (same for notes and tourney summaries).
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)

Pulec
10-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Please create a new empty database and import the hands from your archive folder (default c:\hmarchive)

Done. But because of postgresql installation error i had also to install a new postresql (v. 8.4)
Ty so much.