PDA

View Full Version : Temporary write permission and Import problems (Microgamming)

Bisnis3d
10-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi.

First, when I select a player to view stats, I don't have problems, but when I select an ALIAS with this 2 players inside, I receive that error.

"The following error ocurred when running this report: EROOR: XX000: could not create temporary file "nase/pgsql_tmp/pgsql_tmp7268.0": Permission denied"

I have all privileges in All my 3 HDD to write.

Two: I play in Microgamming (Unibet & Ladbrokers) in Unibet HM import all hands (100%) with no problems, but in Ladbrokers, HM only import about 80% of total hands played.

Any Solution?

Thanks in advance.

Patvs
10-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

create a new empty database and reimport all your hands

Bisnis3d
10-17-2010, 09:54 AM
Ok, part I solved.

Two: I play in Microgamming (Unibet & Ladbrokers) in Unibet HM import all hands (100%) with no problems, but in Ladbrokers, HM only import about 80% of total hands played.

Any Solution?

Thks!!

netsrak
10-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Please copy the Microgaming handhistory file to a different folder and import it via import file or import from folder.

Bisnis3d
10-17-2010, 05:14 PM
I copy gamehistory.dat to desktop, import file in HM and not works. HM import that hands but the problem not solved.

Can I request in microgamming software my hands and import that file in HM?

netsrak
10-18-2010, 04:09 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Bisnis3d
10-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Mail sended.

Thk's!!

Bisnis3d
10-21-2010, 11:58 AM
Problems Solved. Old Database corrupted.

Thk's for all!