PDA

View Full Version : HM1, internal verison of 12 jan 2013, hud problems

Jader
01-28-2013, 04:19 PM
- stats are not updated in the session but i can see that thoses are imported
- session stats are always at zero
- players are not at the right place anymore...

i play cash game 6 max on FTP, didn't try any tourney or Stars

Patvs
01-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Setup your seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

You're not playing any RUSH games right? Just regular 6max cashgames?

Check your time settings: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times

Jader
01-28-2013, 09:12 PM
i play cashgame only for the moment, so i haven't tried other games to see if it's ok, but i'll play rush and tourney some days.
my seating preferences were already set (the problem happened with the jan 13 update) and my time setting are ok.

udbrky
01-29-2013, 02:46 AM
1) Please give HoldemManager and Full Tilt Administrator rights -

a) Go to C:\Program Files\rvgsoftware\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
b) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
c) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
d) Repeat Steps b and c for Hmhud.exe and hmimport.exe
e) Repeat Steps b and c for \Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe

2) Add these files to your antivirus and firewall exceptions list:
- holdemmanager.exe
- hmimport.exe, hmhud.exe
- all easyhook files
- blitz.dll
- all ftp dll files (for the dll files, you have to type in the name in the file name box for a lot of firewalls)
- fulltiltpoker.exe
- postgres.exe
- pg_ctl.exe
- psql.exe (these three are in the postgres\bin folder)

3) Make sure the FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options are set to English.

4) If you change the settings in the full tilt timezones and then use HM auto detect it will cause problems. Since FTP has a timezone setting there is no reason to use an offset in HM. This feature is there from before they introduced the timezone feature to FTP. So just set it to 0 in HM > Setting > Site Time Adjustments and set your correct timezone in FTP.

5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working

6) If you have any problems with the HUD on Rush tables try the following:

a) Export any custom HUD configs.
b) Manually reset your HUD Options > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

7) If none of those steps solve your problems:

1. What exact version of Holdem Manager are you using? (e.g. 1.12.11)
2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+
10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Please email the answers with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

udbrky
01-29-2013, 02:46 AM
1) Please give HoldemManager and Full Tilt Administrator rights -

a) Go to C:\Program Files\rvgsoftware\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
b) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
c) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
d) Repeat Steps b and c for Hmhud.exe and hmimport.exe
e) Repeat Steps b and c for \Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe

2) Add these files to your antivirus and firewall exceptions list:
- holdemmanager.exe
- hmimport.exe, hmhud.exe
- all easyhook files
- blitz.dll
- all ftp dll files (for the dll files, you have to type in the name in the file name box for a lot of firewalls)
- fulltiltpoker.exe
- postgres.exe
- pg_ctl.exe
- psql.exe (these three are in the postgres\bin folder)

3) Make sure the FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options are set to English.

4) If you change the settings in the full tilt timezones and then use HM auto detect it will cause problems. Since FTP has a timezone setting there is no reason to use an offset in HM. This feature is there from before they introduced the timezone feature to FTP. So just set it to 0 in HM > Setting > Site Time Adjustments and set your correct timezone in FTP.

5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working

6) If you have any problems with the HUD on Rush tables try the following:

a) Export any custom HUD configs.
b) Manually reset your HUD Options > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

7) If none of those steps solve your problems:

1. What exact version of Holdem Manager are you using? (e.g. 1.12.11)
2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+
10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Please email the answers with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Jader
01-30-2013, 02:20 PM
ok, i simply tried to reinstall the 12 jan version and my seating problem is resolved and the hands are counted

but,on my hud, my personnal hands (heros) shows the tolal of them, istead of the sessions' one

and the session stats are all at 0-0-0 for every players

thks for the good service btw! ;)

Patvs
01-30-2013, 05:14 PM
Try creating a new empty database, Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager and reimport your hands.

Jader
02-03-2013, 02:07 PM
did it and it changes nothing...

Jader
02-03-2013, 02:11 PM
i repeat that it started with the jan 12 update

WithoutAir
02-03-2013, 07:08 PM
I have the exact same problem, tried a new database, all the .exes run as admin, tried reinstalling, tried the 17th dec build. Still no cash hud (hands are recorded)

Patvs
02-03-2013, 08:41 PM

Can you post a similar screenshot of your tablemanager window + the table.
I just played 6max on Full Tilt (see screenshot) and had no issues with the HUD.

Patvs
02-03-2013, 09:29 PM
100461 (session stats only)

Jader
02-04-2013, 02:44 AM

netsrak
02-04-2013, 07:41 AM
what does the tablemanager window show? Is the table displayed with the correct # of players?

Jader
02-07-2013, 02:27 AM
yes! everything is fine on the table manager...

Jader
02-08-2013, 03:49 PM
still no idea of what to do?
it's very annoing....

Patvs
02-09-2013, 05:51 AM
Do you only have this issue when your opponent is 'winning4200'?
Is it only affecting one opponent? When you always have this issue, is the position of this opponent always the same?

Can you see the proper stats, when you replay a hand in the replayer?

Jader
02-10-2013, 07:05 PM
the issue is with every players and the stats are not better in the hands replayer...

btw, i tried some tourneys on FTP and it's every worst... stats are all at 0
i played double touneys and one table was ok, and one table and no hands at all, but the table manager is always working great but the hud is always wrong.
the worst is that it's using the whole hands on hero and not the sesions stats.... verrrry bad stuff....

are you guys awaiting for us to move up to HM2?!
thing you should give FTP players a free upgrade because it's working sooo bad since FTP reopenning.....

a bit ridiculous again..... i'm about to switch to Pokertacker and not HM2.....

Patvs
02-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/373771-latest-internal-beta-hm1-update.html
and try downgrading HM1.

Jader
02-10-2013, 10:39 PM
do i downgrade simply by installing the dec17 version?
because i've done it couple of times, and a lot of errors happened while the installation
and my table scanner was not working at all after that....

Patvs
02-11-2013, 02:54 AM
Yes, by installing any older build you will downgrade.
If you get errors during the installation, HM1 wasn't properly closed down (therefore some files can't be overwritten).

Make sure you close HM1 first. Or reboot your computer first, before you run the install.

Jader
02-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Dec17 version: hands and players' setup are back but a problem that i had before is back
my tablescanner is simply not appearing... damn

andyfoth
02-11-2013, 07:51 PM
same problem for me. I peeled back to the current version without the jan update and that works for normal ring games but not rush

Jader
02-12-2013, 12:42 AM
another issue is that, when i close Hm, and try to open it again, it says it's already running...

i guess table scanner i supposed to confirm my serial number and account after updating?

udbrky
02-12-2013, 11:19 PM
The Table Scanner issue in the old one is a known issue.

Are you running imports when you close?

udbrky
02-12-2013, 11:19 PM
same problem for me. I peeled back to the current version without the jan update and that works for normal ring games but not rush

Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

Save the blitz.dll file from program files.

Then Please try this version, reimport the tournament summaries:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_11Nov2012.exe

Jader
02-13-2013, 09:49 PM
The Table Scanner issue in the old one is a known issue.

Are you running imports when you close?

i know it's a known issue but if i update to the 12jan one, i loose my session stats and hero's hands at the total, not the session one....

and no i always stop import before i close the HM program

fozzy71
02-15-2013, 12:38 AM
another issue is that, when i close Hm, and try to open it again, it says it's already running...

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser) and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Right-click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMImport.exe, HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

i know it's a known issue but if i update to the 12jan one, i loose my session stats and hero's hands at the total, not the session one....

Unfortunately there is no easy way around this. You need the latest update for the scanner fixes but the latest updates have problems with the HUD which you will need to wait for us to fix in a new update.