PDA

View Full Version : Prefetch Stars / Party not working

RedBaron
10-16-2010, 06:17 AM
Prefetch w/ .05 is not working on Stars and Party. iPoker network is fine.

I tried FreePHG for Party - no success.

Any ideas?

Red

netsrak
10-16-2010, 09:10 AM
You checked the FAQ? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Full Tilt & Poker Stars Prefetch Walkthrough (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Full+Tilt+%26+Poker+Stars+Prefetch+Walkthrough+)

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

RedBaron
10-18-2010, 04:45 AM
I have done it according to walkthrough. Config file is attached.

Maybe I am also missing the point with prefetch: it is supposed to give me information about the current running hand. Right?

I want to see the betting action (F/R/L etc.) and see that in the separate window when I select "this hand". Or is that live tracking?

Red

netsrak
10-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Prefetch is getting player stats before you played a hand at the table.

Live-tracking is getting Pot odds and betting sequences for a hand you are playing: you have to configure it under site options for FTP and stars.
For Party: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configure Party Poker Live Tracking with FPHG (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/376/Configure+Party+Poker+Live+Tracking+with+FPHG)

Your configuration file looks good for me.
If it doesn't work please post screenshots of the tables.

RedBaron
10-18-2010, 03:02 PM
It works now for Party. It was a font issue in the HUD overlay. Haven't tried Stars today.

RedBaron
10-19-2010, 10:53 AM
I have now tried Stars live tracking: no luck. Screenshot is attached.

For Party one problem remains: the popup of the mouseover stats are dislocated depending on whether betting has taken place or not (the dash you see in the screenshot at Stars is missing at Party. It is an empty field.)

Red

netsrak
10-20-2010, 03:58 AM
Stars: i'm not sure whether the live-tracking supports PLO, can you try on a NL cash game table please?
Please move the hud for the player at the bottom left seat a little bit to the right (Funkay2 in your screenshot). It touches the chat box. This might be a problem.

Party: not sure what you mean, can you add another screenshot?

Btw: you can upload screenshot images directly to an imagehoster like imageshack.us and post the links here.