PDA

View Full Version : HM1 - Actually 13th Jan verison - FTP Rush MTT/SNG Hud problem

crixon
01-28-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi, I tried to solve my problem by reading the forum but i didnt find any workin solution.
The problem:
Ima usein HM1 - Pro version. Plaing on FTP MTT/SNG Rush tourneys, somtimes normal where HUD works perfectly fine.
There is a thread about solving similiar problem made by "zalof", i followed the steps.
1st tried older version from 17 Dec and unzziping the dll, that didnt help at all.
2nd i downloaded the newest veriosn form 12 Jan.
Ofc i got admin rights on both ftp/HM1 - my antyviruse does not block any of the program aswell as database etc.
After updeting to the newst version from 12 Jan, my stats started to "show" but...
Hero stats are = 405 hands - not changeing.
Other players nicks / speed of hud popup is fine BUT... HUD does not show any stats/hand on them just green nicknems with epty boxes like

crx * 0
-/-/-/-/
-/-/-/-/
I got like 57 K of my hads from Rush tours so basickly probably got alteasy tons of them on most of the players regulary plaing on Rush MTT/SNG on FTP.
When i go to HH in HM every stats is working perfectly fine, but not live while plain.

Also when i try to click on stats, there HM1 error occurs and table tracer is turnoing off.
Thb any help would be really NICE, im tired to play w/o stats.
If the problem isnt occuring on HM2 i really dont care and can buy it - its not a lot especially wiht the discount but i must BE 100 % sure its gonna worek, cuz thats my job right now.
Thanks for any help

Patvs
01-28-2013, 08:11 PM
Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/373771-latest-internal-beta-hm1-update.html

The Rush tourney support is still in beta and there are known issues with the Rush HUD in Tourneys not working.