PDA

View Full Version : This is driving me crazy...

MadK
10-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Yes... Another post about importing hands errors... ive checked quite a few posts but still cant find the answer.

Im running windows xp, with HEM (trial version) v1.11.05.
I tried using it with fulltilt and winamax but HEM either doesnt detect the files (even when i chose them manually it says: "found 0 files to process...") or it imports the file with the errors line > 1 and the hands line = 0

Ive checked the txt files created by winamax and fulltilt and their both in english... ive even reinstalled both software to make sure they had as little french in them as possible!

Ive been trying for like 10 hours to get this to work, no kidding! but theres always something going wrong... hell, the little program even destroyed part of my program files folder thinking they were all hands that needed importing!:(

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

netsrak
10-16-2010, 08:36 AM
1. Importing a file the 2nd time does only work when you rename the file or move it to a different folder

2. Please make yure to configure your auto-import folders to only point to the handhistory subfolders of the pokerclients and not to any other folders.

3. Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
if you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

MadK
10-16-2010, 10:31 AM
What an answer! Short, right to the point... and really helpful!
Youve made my day, Netsrak! Danke!!