PDA

View Full Version : D/L Latest Version and no HUD on Bodog

Biju
10-15-2010, 05:24 PM
When I hit Import hands I got an error Inject Fail over the Table Manager. I close it and the relevant Table appears in Table manager. The import page sees hands coming in from the Idleminer H/grabber but there's no HUD displays on the tables. I tried relaunch HUD no joy.

Edit. HUD came up but took an orbit to do so. Something up but not sure what at this stage ignore until I use it a bit more.

Biju
10-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Def messed up. Sometimes the HUD appears but not on all tables, other times not at all. Table manager sees Tables and files are being imported as oon Import Page the green status bar keeps updating and the file import changes.

So officially.................. HELP

morny
10-15-2010, 11:07 PM
Hi,

Its still no fully functional without a hand grabber, there are some parsing issues we still need to fix but that should be done soon and it will work without a hand grabber then

Biju
10-15-2010, 11:22 PM
No mines not working with the hand grabber. I have to relaunch HUD several times after getting the Inject Fail message

morny
10-16-2010, 12:01 AM
Can you post a screenshot of that inject error and ill look into this, maybe rollback a version to see if that helps in the meantime Heres a link to previous builds FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds)

Biju
10-16-2010, 01:18 PM
I don't have the capability to post screen shots with no Graphics Package and no Snipper Tool you have previously mentioned. I sent it via email to support with FAO Morny in the title.

Biju
10-16-2010, 01:26 PM
If I start Import when first opens the HUD doesn't appear. Stop Import, start Import again then relaunch HUD I can force it to appear on a table one at a time but it's random. Again it might just be me.

I also just found if I turn of the tick in table manager for a table and then turn it on again the HUD appears

Biju
10-16-2010, 01:35 PM
Rolled back to 1.11.04 and all works fine