PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working

RandallN
10-15-2010, 02:32 PM
I have installed the trial for HEM 1.11.05, HUD does not work on FullTilt or PS. Verified the programs have runas administrator enabled for the executables. Verified the USE for has FT and PS selected. Upgraded to beta 18 and still no HUD...

morny
10-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

RandallN
10-16-2010, 09:43 PM
I am running Windows 7. Disabled UAC. Disabled anti-virus. Verified Settings for FT & PokerStars.

1.What version of Holdem Manager are you using? 1.11.05 Beta18

1.What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site? FT & PS

1.Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT) HU SnGs

1.Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button? Yes

1.Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files. Verified

1.Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from. HH show up and import

2.If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported. Reports work

1.If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. Tested.

1.Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? Yes

1.If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Yes

1.Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off. Attached

netsrak
10-17-2010, 06:48 AM
Is your FTP and Stars lobby switched to english language?
This is necessary for MTTs and SnGs.

If that doesn't help please post screenshots of the the tables and the table manager.

RandallN
10-21-2010, 09:18 AM
I ended up uninstallingeverything and re-installing and everything appears functional now. Now the only issue is that in HUD the information does not line up with the user, but I'll search the forum to see if there is a fix for this. Thanks for the help.

netsrak
10-22-2010, 06:16 AM
Configure the preferred seating of your pokerclient and the seating preferences in hm accordingly
* open one table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* table manager -> table -> save positions
* now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

see our preferred seating faq:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/preferred+seating)