PDA

View Full Version : HUD Betting stat

AJG
10-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Hi, I mostly play FTP, and noticed the betting stat (which is fantastic) only works for cash games, certainly not for the HU SnG I mainly play.
Is there a specific reason for this, or is this planned for inclusion?
Given it works for cash, i cant swee i am doing anything wrong, but is it normal for it to only start working properly after a few (2-4) hands?

Also, not sure where to post this 'suggestion', but a number of times I have wished there was a HUD 'element' that acted like a label, with any text the user wants in it. So far I have been able to do most things I want by fiddling with the abbreviations, but a (multiple) labels with different user defined tet would be awesome! Proabably not too hard if you have some class defining 'HUDElement' in the code either.

morny
10-16-2010, 12:38 AM
Whats the exact name of the stat your referring to?

There is a suggestions forum here Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/) feel free to make a suggestion

blkmagik98
10-17-2010, 05:53 PM
I think he is talking about the misc>betting one. I was curious about that one as well.

AJG
10-19-2010, 08:37 PM
That is correct, stat under Misc->Betting. The one that shows each players actions on each street, ie Limp pre, Chk Flop, C/R Turn & Limp Pre, Chk Flop and Bet Fold are listed:
L|X|XR and
L|X|BF respectively.

I find this only works on cash tables, not in tournaments, and cannot think of a logical reason why this should be so...

blkmagik98
10-19-2010, 09:08 PM
That one doesn't work for me either, which is why I was curious about it. I play only in cash games, but it doesn't work there for me either.

Patvs
10-19-2010, 10:19 PM
@blmmagic: did you update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe
and turn on LIVE TRACKING: hud options--> site options

@AJG: the Misc/Betting stat relies on the live tracking/prefetch.
At the moment there are some issues with live tracking not fully working, and prefetch has some issues with tourney hands. --> Affecting the Misc/Betting stat. Those should be fixed in a future update.

AJG
10-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Cheers Patvs