PDA

View Full Version : Importing/Exporting confusion- HUDs not changing

SoulRĈder
10-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Ok i tried to follow the instructions on
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import / Export HUD Layout (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/46/Import+%7B47%7D+Export+HUD+Layout#Import)

which are simple enough, but to no avail. First off it advises to close the table manager before importing. When i do this, i can't get the table manager to come back or the HUD to reappear again without restarting HEM, "Relaunch HUD" doesnt work. And when i click export and try to save my hud, i save it under a different name, but when i goto open via import it tells me theres alredy a config named default and askin me to overwrite it, even though i changed the name when i exported it.

when makin/savin/exportin different huds and tryin to load them, the changes never come up. I changed my default HUD a little originally, experimentin with various settins, and the changes were applied, but once i started tryin to save it as a separate hud (and ran into the problems above) and then/to make a different one i was stuck wit that original one i made some changes to, and could never see the new one i made. Please help.

morny
10-16-2010, 12:37 AM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.
support@holdemmanager.com