PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Summaries messed up #players and finished pos.

andyb23
10-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Hi there,

i am new to this forum although i have hem for a long time. But recently i started or at least try to start using it.

I am mainly playing SNG and MTTs and would like hem to find som leaks.

My problem is that hem imports the hands from my tourneys but not the exact finishing position and distribution. I already activated the congratulation e-mails from ps again, but do i really have to type in manually every single tourney? And how does it work with other sites/networks (FTP, Party, Ongame?)

Is there a chance to import those result somehow more convenient, as i am playing loads of mtts ands its gonna be a hell of timeconsuming to do this manually.

Any ideas very much appreaciated. Andy

Patvs
10-15-2010, 11:59 AM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP/Party does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

If you've already played a lot more than 200 MTTs, email PokerStars and request your summaries

andyb23
10-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Thanks alot for the quick reply! I gonna try with a single tourney first. Can i copy paste more than one tourney in a wordpad document and then import to HEM. Will it recognize the different tourneys or one doc for every tourney?

andyb23
10-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Okay, well i am a noob so i dont really know what went wrong.

I got the summary for one of my tourneys.

I then copy/paste it into a new .txt

First it didnt work to save cause it said if i save in ANSI-format there are some infos lost. So as in the FAQ said for notepad++(that i dont have yet) i save it as UTF-8 code.

I then imported to HM the .txt file but there happened to be no changes in the results tab for that certain tourney.

I'm lost. Before i am going to download notepad i prefer to try with the tools already on my laptop. So where might be the problem?

andyb23
10-15-2010, 01:42 PM
well i must say that i first now start to search the whole forum and read this http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/33287-pokerstars-tourney-info-not-recording.html too. Well its the exact way i did and i also put the reafresh button.

Clueless :confused:

morny
10-15-2010, 04:12 PM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries and if it doesnt then you'll need to manually edit MTTs results.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

Ekimoze
10-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Hi,

I have the same problem.

I asked Pokerstars support to send me my tournaments summaries, they send me the files in attachments.
But when I try to import in HM nothing happen, nothing change in my results.
And it seems to be not working in Pokerstars client when I ask my tournaments history (Requests => Tournament History) there is an error message that says that I never played any tournaments so these are the only files I could get.

Are these the correct files ?
I also play a lot of Steps SNG and Satellites, how to import the winnings ?

Thank you for your help.

morny
10-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Hi,

We already received your email and will respond asap

Ekimoze
11-09-2010, 08:36 PM
No answer after 2 weeks :(

netsrak
11-10-2010, 04:50 AM
Our bug report was forwarded to our developers and they are working on it.
This should be fixed in the next release.

Ekimoze
11-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Great, thanks ^^
Do you know if it will also be fixed for incorrect satellites and steps sng winnings ?

netsrak
11-11-2010, 05:03 AM
Not sure about satellites and steps but the other ones should be fixed here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05b.exe