PDA

View Full Version : Will HEM automatically meld 6 & 9 player games for stats?

EagleClaw29
10-15-2010, 02:35 AM
I play mostly all 6-handed when I'm playing ring games. In tourneys....I'm usually at a full (9 or 10 player) table.

Does HEM take this info & configure it automatically.

For instance....if I run into a player in a 6-handed ring game that I have only played against in tourneys before....will HEM adjust the VPIP realizing that now we have switched to a 6-handed ring game?

Or when the HUD comes up...will that opponents stats be for the full table tourneys without any adjustment?

I just started with computers recently & quite a bit of the information & ways to use HEM are way over my head.

And I imagine that if you don't do any manual adustments that should be done.....the stats you will see will be misleading & be worse than having none of all.

Would appreciate any suggestions, comments, or information regarding this.

THANKS

Patvs
10-15-2010, 11:55 AM
The SQL database has a separate index for SNG/MTT and one for CASH hands. So it will never use MTT stats if you encounter that opponent at a cashgame table. (cash vs MTT are completely separated)

In addition, if you'd like,... you can even separate stakes, so it won't use $0.02/$0.04 stats, if you later see the same opponent playing $1/$2 (hud options--> additional HUD filters)

If you're playing many hands 6-handed in a SNG, and later play a 9-handed SNG, you also have the option if you want to mix those hands or not, by choosing to use or not use the #players filter (hud options--> additional HUD filters)