PDA

View Full Version : Auto Import problem

Kyo
10-14-2010, 07:25 PM
When I run the auto import, it processes the hands of the last session again. It takes a long time. (Archive folder in the settings enabled.) If the program is first time installed, this is not happening. But if I put a patch on it, the problem appears. What should I do?

Patvs
10-14-2010, 08:17 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Most likely some handhistories are stuck in your import folders.
Manually move them to the archive folder.

Also for W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Or just turn of UAC User Account Control completely, since having it on, can prevent the handhistories being moved properly to the archive folder

Kyo
10-15-2010, 08:23 PM
All this I did in the first place. But this does not help.

The essence of the problem is that after you install any version of the program is working properly. But there comes a day when the patch comes out. After installing the patch, the problem arises again.

morny
10-15-2010, 11:25 PM
This wouldnt have anything to do with the patch, the patch just updates the exe and dll files and this problem looks very like theres a bunch of hands stuck somewhere in one of your import folders.

Can you check all the auto import folders you've added and have a look and see if there are any files in there, if not Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look and see if theres anything out of place

Kyo
10-18-2010, 01:19 AM
Yes. You are right. The essence of the problem was that the hand history is piling up in the path of the client. Thx

Deltagaren
01-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Hi all!
I had this problem and solved it.
This is the message I sent to a support trying to help others with the same problem:

Hello there!
I had a problem about the Auto Import that gets stuck at 1 minute remaining etc.

I read some threads about it and I have now solved it.
In order to help other people I tought I'd register here and tell you what my problem was

I noticed it was 67 files that manager tried to import.

I mostly and most recently played at pokerstars so I began to check those HH maps.

I found out 66 files in my TOURNAMENT history map was stuck.

The last one was the one I created by playing one cashgame meanwhile, trying to fix the problem, that one was is the ordinary history map.

However, I just deleted the tournament history files, didn't really matter to me. Then it was fixed when I restarted everything! I hope this helps you and someone else

This COULD be caused by pokerstars client trying to upgrade, cause in the middle of one of the restarts I made, the program found a new update.

Kind regards,
Anton, Sweden.