PDA

View Full Version : Major EV Error

hawkrates
10-14-2010, 06:02 PM
For one of my hands at $0.50/$1.00 full ring no limit, my graph and database show that my All In $EV is around -$680.00 despite not losing more than a blind or two. When tracking down the actual hand in the history, there is nothing wrong with adjusted $EV. How do I delete the hand from my database?

Attached is a graph from the session.

Patvs
10-14-2010, 06:30 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

find the hand in sessions (sort by EV to easily find it)---> rightclick delete the hand--> then reimport the original handhistory

hawkrates
10-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the reply. I just deleted the whole session. The glitch is that the hand could not be found....sorting by EV didn't work because there was no hand that was listed with that much $-EV. In fact, I didn't even go all in for the hand in question.

asmartone
10-14-2010, 11:29 PM
Same problem here. No hand with such HUGE -EV, but "Report" as well "Graphs" sections can see it.

I purged all hands from last day -> then VACUUMed through PGAdmin III -> then Updated to last Beta (18) -> then reimported Hands (import folder) from C:/HMArchive (from purged day) -> but still no hands I have purged before. Is there any way to put them back?

Patvs
10-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Create a NEW database, reimport the original handhistories

asmartone
10-17-2010, 12:32 PM
Thank you for the tip, figured it out later too.