PDA

View Full Version : 1.11.05 do not see any hands when autoimport. Betfair

Fila77
10-14-2010, 06:27 AM
Hello. After update1.11.05 (beta 18), room Batfair, auto import do not see any hands. After 10 minutes of game there is a statistics and all is good. Windows XP. Thanks.

PVRP
10-14-2010, 10:16 AM
No HUD to me too, HM recognize the tables but no import no HUD.

PVRP
10-14-2010, 10:30 AM
By the way when I it stop importing HM does not stop, I keep getting the stopping button.

Fila77
10-14-2010, 03:04 PM
By the way when I it stop importing HM does not stop, I keep getting the stopping button.

I had same symptoms that you describe. Try to remove in Configure Auto import a way and find it on new through Auto Detect. Restart HM. Should help.

morny
10-16-2010, 01:03 AM
also please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe