PDA

View Full Version : move panel on ONE single table

fish
10-30-2008, 11:16 AM
If i move a HUD-panel on one single table - all tables change.

Even if I use different HUDs for the other tables.

How can I change one single table?

Mike chops
10-30-2008, 12:42 PM
You can't. Every time you move a panel the position is updated and saved when you close the hud. If we don't update all the panel positions, you get some tables displaying older prefernces and other newer ones. It makes more sense for every table to reflect the up-to-date positions.

If you spend a little time getting this right, you should be able to make it so you never have to move a panel.

fish
10-30-2008, 03:30 PM
You can't. Every time you move a panel the position is updated and saved when you close the hud. If we don't update all the panel positions, you get some tables displaying older prefernces and other newer ones. It makes more sense for every table to reflect the up-to-date positions.

If you spend a little time getting this right, you should be able to make it so you never have to move a panel.

NO - with spending a little time there is no solution.

I play 6-max and sometimes fullring.

My panels are big and on FR-tables very often the neighbours HUD covers my cards (or their cards after showdown).

So I want to change his panel on only this table to elsewhere. But that moves all equivalent panels on all tables elsewhere - 6max and FR. All!

I only have temporary problems on one table at the moment.

So i have to decide - not to see my cards on one table or not to find the HUD on all the other tables for one seatnumber.

Not a clever solution.

I know what I do.

And if I can define different HUDs - why not different positions.

To select it at the table manager would be a acceptable solution.

But the status quo is not practicable.

Spending a little time or even spending much time will not bring me a solution. Or can you tell me how?

Mike chops
10-30-2008, 03:39 PM
It would appear the problem is your panels are too big. You should consider splitting them up using the multi-panel option. Or displaying less stats.

iDonk
11-01-2008, 10:33 AM
I have this problem too (see my post here: http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?p=17451, including screenshots)

HEM is sadly almost unusable this way. the main reason being that HEM doesn't recognize if an iPoker table is 6max or 10max. if you are playing two different tables simultaniously, one 6max, one 10max, then there is no good HUD configuration for both tables. not even if i just want very basic stats, i.e. VPIP/PRF/aggr.

morny
11-01-2008, 11:29 AM
I responded in your other thread

fish
11-03-2008, 07:38 AM
On a FR-table

if i sit at seat #4 or seat #7 then HUD on seat #3 or seat #8 does cover my cards.

If I move the HUD of seat #3 or #8 then the 6max-tables change also even if I define a separate 6-max-HUD and select it manually.

Best would be if i can change only one single table because on other tables i sit on other seats.

Or of i play 8 FR-tables - where should i move alle the HUDs? Usually i sit on a different seat at each table.

If you want to keep the configuration unique i would install 8 different HUDs und select one for each table. But nothing helps. Whatever my selected HUDs are - on 6max and FR - one move moves all other tables - each size and each different defined HUD.

Unlucky at the moment.

I hope you can understand what is my problem.

morny
11-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Would it be possible to show a screenshot of the tables side by side where it covers them up so i can understand better