PDA

View Full Version : HUD not displaying certain stats

ksears18
10-13-2010, 06:06 PM
My VPIP, PFR and steal% stats show dashes for almost all players at table, even on players I have hundreds of hands on. All other stats still display properly. When I click over stats for positional stats, I still see nothing but dashes. I am running 1.11.05. I play on FTP and it happens at RUSH as well as regular cash tables

morny
10-14-2010, 01:24 AM
please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe

if the problem still persists go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

morny
10-14-2010, 01:24 AM
please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe

if the problem still persists go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

ksears18
10-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Tried both of these options and nothing has changed. Still showing dashes for VPIP PFR and steal% on HUD. All other stats such as cbet ,3bet, 4bet aggression, all are accurate.

Patvs
10-14-2010, 07:21 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> if you go to VPIP / PFR, etc min samples is 0??

Can you create a NEW empty database and reimport all your hands