PDA

View Full Version : graph lies ?

StonedShisha
10-13-2010, 01:08 PM
hey guys..
I was looking over my winnings and losses in HEM graph the other day. Chose my alias over all sites and something was defenitly not right.. had aloot more losses then I should...
so I started checking the individual sites and noticed my new site Ive been starting to play on, has a false downcurve on the graph. Its ipoker site.
I just cant figure out why it looks like this.. The graph says $-255. but I have only lost about $130. been only playing 1574 hands there, I go to "graphed hands" in the graphtab and choose "all cards" not only last 100 or 500. there it says in total I have lost -$87 dollars... so it doesnt add up the graphnumbers when looking through all hands. However if I go to session tab I can find that one day I lost 187 dollars. when I press that day and show "all hands" its only -75 dollars.

On ipoker I do play some euro tables mostly, but the account is in dollars. I have no idea what is wrong, if theres a currency converter problem or what is going on...
thx!

morny
10-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Its very hard to determine problem like this without seeing the graph screenshot clearly showing the filters and also for each screenshot you take of the graph immediately go to Filter > Use for all, switch to the reports section and also take a screenshot of that, if you dont want to post screenshots here post them to support@holdemmanager.com and link to this thread

Also See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

StonedShisha
10-13-2010, 09:00 PM
hey.. thx for looking into this

http://i55.tinypic.com/2pycdc5.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/141r2p3.jpg

Patvs
10-14-2010, 07:37 PM
options--> settings--> currency-->
can you check if it's using a wrong currency rate?

Also create a NEW empty database--> reimport all the original handhistories into it

StonedShisha
10-14-2010, 08:02 PM
in currency it says 0.71 under EUR so I think its correct..
gonna check the new database in a min

StonedShisha
10-14-2010, 08:08 PM
hello..
Now the graph is correct... in the new database.. also currecny is different in the new databse, EUR is 0.69 but that cannot be the problem..

what is the problem u think..??
and the solution, would it be to purge all the ipokr hands form my old database and reimport them? or will this problem continue on that database u think..?

StonedShisha
10-14-2010, 08:38 PM
IM an IDIOT...
i had been chaning the brittish pound currency without thinking of it, and forgot that I had played some £ tables as well...
everything is correct now.. sorry for the trouble..

I cant "get current rates" though.. says "an error occurred when looking up the rates: input string was not in a correct format"

Patvs
10-15-2010, 08:35 AM
I get the same error.
It'll be fixed in a future update, just manually change the currency exchange rate until it's fixed