PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker - Import problem

scudmissile
10-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi, My last session isn't showing up in HEM on the Results tab nor the Sessions tab with all filters cleared and "All hands" selected.

During the session the stats were updating and everything seemed to be working, also if I click "Popup player details window" on myself I can see that the stats have been imported but the hands are not showing in the "Big Hands" tab.

This happens to me sometimes and it's always been about server time and my time being different, but with this time it's not the case.

Any suggestions?

scudmissile
10-30-2008, 01:03 PM
I updated the hand histories locally through the Ipoker client table by table. The hands are being imported again but still doesn't show in results or session tab and also the hands aren't showing in the drop-down list sorted from latest date anywhere..

Hands are being imported correctly now though. After updating from 106.04 beta 13 to beta 16. I just try to find a way to get those hands back.

Any miracle workers out there?

morny
10-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Please try creating a new database http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and see if they show up there please

scudmissile
10-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks Morney, they did.
This is probably a stupid question but I'll ask since it would save me many hours of HEM importing and Im just about to start a session:
Do I need to export all hands from the old database and import them into the new one in order for the statistics to be seen with the Hud on tables?

morny
10-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Yeah it looks like its a problem with the old database so youll need to export HH from the old database and import them into the new one