PDA

View Full Version : Betfair SNG

henell75
10-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Table manager don't attach to table but I can use the "table finder" to attach ONE table.

The "table finder" cant find more than one table and the stats are switching between the correct stats and stats from other tables.

Auto Import is working and I have tried both the newest stable version and the last beta version.

Please help me.

Mike chops
10-30-2008, 01:13 PM
Unfortunately Betfair doesnt provide any infomation in the hand history to enable us to identify which window a hand was played on. Cash games have table names, but the sngs don't.

I won't say it is impossible. We could look at the game number and try to match the hand history number with the what was previously in the window title. But that is quite tricky and I can't give you an estimate on when we could do it.

henell75
10-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Maybe its easier if you make a patch for the Betfair software so that the infomation in the hand history for SNG becomes useful?

I only play Betfair SNG and bougt the program only for this so I would be really glad if you could fix this.

If you need any hand histories or anything else let me know.

Best regards

Mike chops
10-30-2008, 09:03 PM
My mistake... I looked again and there is a table name. Please download the latest beta for a fix.

henell75
11-05-2008, 08:30 PM
It works, well done!

But the Table Manager does not "release" SNG-tables that a finished so the Table Manager is full of tables and the old stats is still on my screen.

If I open a new table the old stats are behind the new table so its not a big problem but its a little annoying.

Any solution to this?

Best regards

morny
11-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Escalated to Mike