PDA

View Full Version : Tilt breaker error

nothing
01-23-2013, 02:09 PM
I used the trial version to decide to buy the software or not and it worked fine on pokerstars and full tilt poker but when i was trying to play at wpt poker from the first hand i was getting a message the there was some kind of error
rundll32.exe ( if i recall correct ) and the client was shutting down instantly.

Bossi22
01-23-2013, 03:11 PM
I used the trial version to decide to buy the software or not and it worked fine on pokerstars and full tilt poker but when i was trying to play at wpt poker from the first hand i was getting a message the there was some kind of error
rundll32.exe ( if i recall correct ) and the client was shutting down instantly.

Ah Rundll32.exe.

I don't think tiltbreaker supports wpt poker, that is most likely the problem if thats the case.

Tilt Breaker
01-23-2013, 05:30 PM

TB works on WPT. Please send me a message through the Feedback form in TB, so I can get your logs and email.

Thanks!
Adam

nothing
01-23-2013, 06:08 PM
I tried to sent the message through feedback but i got Error: message not send .

Tilt Breaker
01-23-2013, 06:12 PM
I tried to sent the message through feedback but i got Error: message not send .

They went through. I got all 6 of them :)

nothing
01-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Ok cool i will stop sending now .