PDA

View Full Version : HEM on 2 computer question

Drew1
10-13-2010, 04:00 AM
I play mostly on my desktop and have HEM installed there. I also have HEM installed on an old laptop that i will not use anymore. I will be getting my new laptop today and would like to install HEM. My question is do i need to format my old laptop in order to use HEM on my new desktop? Or can i just uninstall it? And if so, how?

Patvs
10-13-2010, 08:23 AM
You don't have to format, nor uninstall.

You have to reset the serial:

we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be use to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration) and signup with a new login name and password and then you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

Drew1
10-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Is this instantly? Meaning if i do this, can i use it at other computer asap.

Patvs
10-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Yes...

Also you can reset the license infinite times, so you're free to move HoldemManager around (and reinstall it) endlessly on two computers.

Drew1
12-03-2010, 02:00 PM
hi. I check help on my holdem manager and there is an option that says clear HM or OM License code. Could i click on this to delete the HEM on my laptop or does that delete everything on both my laptop and desktop? I do want to delete HEM off my old computer though no matter what.

What i want right now is to have HEM installed on my new laptop and deleted from my old laptop.

Can you tell me what is my best plan of action now?

Patvs
12-03-2010, 04:41 PM
You can TRY--> Help--> Clear license

Or manually:

Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

And

1. Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
2. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug
3. Open HM and register
4. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file