PDA

View Full Version : HUD player stats in wrong places

bulbasaur
10-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Playing NLHE cash games on Pstars, the player stats are showing up over the wrong players on some tables.

I have my prefered seat as seat 3 on stars & have it set for seat 3 in HEM.

I have also downloaded the latest Beta version of HEM.

morny
10-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Please make sure you have your preferred seating settings configured if you use it FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/365/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Poker+Stars)

Are you sure its the correct seat, Easiest way to work out seating preferences, open just 1 table, select seat 1 as your preferred seat by going to Hud Options > Seating Preferences choose Prima from the dropdown and choose seat 1, wait until a few hands are imported and setup your hud on table 1 lining up the stats to the correct player, open a 2nd table wait about 5 hands, do the seats line up?

1. If yes your done

2. If No, then go back in and choose seat 2 as preferred seat, always leave table 2 alone and just concentrate on changing table 1 so the stats align with the correct player and the stats will auto line up on table 2 if you got the correct preferred seat, if not keep repeating step 2 changing to seat 3,4,5-10 until you find the correct one, when table 1 and table 2 line up your done.

JH1
10-13-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm having the same issue, along with others, using 1.11.05:

Running HEM and HUD as admin
HUD stats moved properly before update
HEM Preferred Seat: Pokerstars > 9-max > 5
Stars Client Preferred Seat: 5 (bottom centre)
Closed HEM
Deleted pospref2.txt and pospref4.txt
Restarted HEM
Tried changing HEM Preferred Seat while playing, won't move
Tried complete reinstall with the 93mb installer and set everything up again
Stats just plain won't move

JH1
10-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Think I just figured it out. Stars update started saving hands back in the Pokerstars>HH folder again as opposed to the App Data folder. Was not importing properly in my DB.

Prefetch was throwing random screennames onto my HUD for some reason but seems to be working again now that I have the correct HH folder selected.

bulbasaur
10-13-2010, 04:44 PM
I have always played without abbreviated names as part of my HUD... so it took me a while to realise I was looking at the wrong stats.

It turns out that on Full Ring tables, my Seat 5 & 6 player stats were switch and my Seat 1 & 9 stats were switched. I am yet to check 6max tables

I am almost certain that this was due to foul play by someone who had access to my computer (I think I know who).

I only figured it out after 4bet jamming TT over the raise of a player who I thought was playing 50/40... he was actually a 12/9 nit. Sigh.

Moral of the story: Always have player names as part of your HUD.

As always, thanks for the fast replies!