PDA

View Full Version : Import misses Hand Histories received from Pokerstars

Marlex_BR
10-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Hello, sorry for my mistakes at writting in english.

I lost my 2009 hands at pokes stars, and sent email to the support requesting them.

They sent that as a file: "Hands.txt"

The problem is that when clicked, it opens a Notepad file with all hands, and the Holdem Manager doesn't import this hands.

I've already sent the file "Hands" to a directory that I'm used to import the hands and nothing.

Please help me,
Marlex_BR

morny
10-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Hi,

You shouldnt use auto import to import bulk hands, move the folder out of the auto import folder and do a manual import via import file on the import TAB, it may take some time to finish, at the end take note if it says how many hands were imported, how many import errors or duplicates and let us know what it showed

Marlex_BR
10-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Only 1 file imported, 5 import errors and 11299 duplicate hands.

I don't know what's happening.

Need some other help

morny
10-13-2010, 11:32 PM
You may have damaged the database trying to import, can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and try importing them and if that doesnt work please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into it

Marlex_BR
10-16-2010, 10:16 PM
I discovered the problem.
Pokerstars sent me wrong hands, from 2010, so the HM was reading all ok.
They already sent me the correct ones.
Thank your for the support

Carlos