PDA

View Full Version : problem with new bonus tables at bet365 (ipoker)

Sarsante
10-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi, recently the poker room bet365 (ipoker network) had added some new tables, called "bonus tables".

The problem is the tables names are equal at same stakes, (Ex: bonus table 8 - 2c/4c), so when 2 of these "bonus tables 8" are open the hud goes crazy.

The hud shows stats only at 1 table, but the mucked cards of the another table are showed too at the wrong table. I tryed to add the hud at tables manually using the table manager, but I got the message: there is no new hands, or something like that.

I'm using HM 1.11.04. I'll make the update to the last version in few minutes. This bug is already corrected in 1.11.05?

Please, can anyone help me?

Thanks

Patvs
10-12-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't think this bug is fixed in 1.11.05 (though you should still update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe )

Does the TableManager in detecting two of these tables with the same name, display a different table number for each table? or TableManager detects them as being exactly the same?

Sarsante
10-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi,

Unfortunelly right now has no field to play 2 bonus tables of same limit at same time. Tomorrow I'll post print screens and a better description. But if I remember properly TableManager showed 1 bonus table and 1 replayer hand.

I think the hud put the 2 tables together. In the table where it works, the players stats are showed properly, without more players. But in the table pop (where shows last pots and vpip/pfr of the table) are showed the pots of both tables and the mucked cards of both tables are showed too. The second table has no stats, also as the players on it.

As a said before, this is just what I remember but may can help you to figure what's is happening.

Thanks a lot.

Sarsante
10-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Hi, today I pay attention at the hud. When I join the first table, the hud works fine as I said. When I join the second table with the same name, the hud wont work at second table and at table manager appears just 1 table.

Sometimes in the first table, the stats are changed to the second table players and get back to normal after the hand is over.

Please, check the images attached.

Thank you.

morny
10-14-2010, 01:20 AM
please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm) with the following:

1) The Table Manager [x]
2) The tables (including one with no stats) [x]
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder. [ ]
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me [ ]

Sarsante
10-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Hi, If you need my hand history, or anything else, please post an email address and I'll send it.

I'll play again to copy any file at "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data", because right now (I'm not playing) this folder is empty.

Thanks

edit: I already have the files but I don't know where should I send it.

Patvs
10-14-2010, 07:32 PM
support@holdemmanager.com

Sarsante
10-14-2010, 07:46 PM
support@holdemmanager.com

an email has been sent.

thank you.

Mrfloppy
11-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Hey guys! Could you solve the problem?

I'm playing at bet365 too and it's like Sarsante said. If you play 2 bonus tables, the HUD is shown only at the first and switches the Playerstats every few second. Maybe when a hand is finished.

HM version: 1.11.05a
I've got the small stake version.

netsrak
12-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Tables with same name are not yet supported. We are working on it but i can't give you any ETA for this.