PDA

View Full Version : HUD converted quesction..

StonedShisha
10-12-2010, 02:30 PM
hey.. sorry about the topic but just couldnt figure one good out..

Im playing at Svenska Spel which is a swedish poker site. The software is made by bossmedia and saves handhistoryfiles in a .xml file. so it has to be converted for HEM to be able to read it. So now I have downloaded a app called HHconverter that makes real HH in partypoker format from theese .xml files created by the bossmedia. so in HEM I see my play as if Ive played on partypoker.

However Im getting the HUD to work now even on the 5max tables ( which is all you can find on this network ).
However I have one issue left, configurating the HUD in HEM. I just get the regular standard HUD and dont know how to configure this. Ive tried "use for partypoker" and didnt work. neither did bossmedia. So Im stuck now..
thx for help!

BTW I have made several HUDs for different sites so Im not a complete beginner on this...

Patvs
10-12-2010, 07:57 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

What happens if you only use 1 HUD that is assigned to SITE: "ANY SITE"?
And all the other HUDS are all assigned to specific sites and don't overlap with Boss, Party or Any Site

Does the HUD change if you manually click on the table in TableManager and select a different HUD?

StonedShisha
10-12-2010, 08:15 PM
im using 1.11.05 beta 18
I just noticed that when I click the table in tablemanager and choose anything, it works.
so I saw that it was pre-defined as boss. but when I make a new hud in holdemmanager and choose use for "boss" its not working...
will tablemanager always remember my choice for prefeered HUD for this site then? or will I always have to manually choose the tables in tablemanager and choose HUD?

StonedShisha
10-12-2010, 08:25 PM
I sorted it out!
when I chose "any site" on the predefined boss instead of "boss". And let my newly made HUD be fore boss instead, it goes to this HUD. so this problem is fixed now..

I dont know if u followed me on this matther about the HH converter to partypoker hands and so on.. but do you think there is any way to keep doing this and still someway seperate my real partypoker hands from theese fake ones?

and also last quesction is, this site has got another currency. its in swedish SEK which is $1 = 6.75 SEK atm.. the HH converter says every 1 SEK is 1$ which obviously is not your problem since u did not make HHconverter. However is there anyway I could change the value of the currency in HEM so that someway all hands from this nickname I use on this site is either another currency or to make say that 7$ = 1$.. Or I dunno.. probably not possible but if u got any other tips please le me know..
cheers

morny
10-13-2010, 12:15 AM
Yeah we have a currency option so you can set 1usd = x via that FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Multi Currency (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency) and hopefully should do what your asking but it would apply to whole database not a specific player im afraid, what you could do is use one of the currencies that you dont need lets say GBP and use that as the conversion then when your viewing this player refer to the GBP won amount and for all other players just use the $ stat