PDA

View Full Version : TN doesn't work after the update

electrue
01-22-2013, 06:06 PM
I updated my TN FT to version 1.1.36.0 today and it stopped showing the frames at the tables. Some hot keys work when the cursor is at the tab with table's name but that's it.

I get this error message Droplr • tn error.JPG (http://d.pr/i/SFOl) I restored the settings but nothing changes.

PS. I play rush if that matters.

Fool
01-22-2013, 11:15 PM
It looks like Full Tilt is reading our .dll injection and doesn't seem to like something about it. Injection is only required for a few features (fold to any bet, sit out next hand, sit out next BB, and auto post blinds). For now make sure TableNinjaFT is closed. Then go to C:/Program Files/TableNinjaFT and delete the file named "tnftinject.dll". Then you should be able to start TableNinjaFT and have it work normally (minus those features).

electrue
01-23-2013, 06:12 AM
Deleted the .dll file but there is no change at all.

stbab4
01-23-2013, 10:21 AM
It looks like Full Tilt is reading our .dll injection and doesn't seem to like something about it. Injection is only required for a few features (fold to any bet, sit out next hand, sit out next BB, and auto post blinds). For now make sure TableNinjaFT is closed. Then go to C:/Program Files/TableNinjaFT and delete the file named "tnftinject.dll". Then you should be able to start TableNinjaFT and have it work normally (minus those features).

I have problems too after the last update.
First of all, the desktop icon looks like this:98581
Yesterday i had this error: 98591
and i could not acces the tables in the loby(only when TableNinjaFT whas started). Now this problem is gone but other problems are still there:

-i can't use any hot keys
-TableNinjaFT does not change my bet amount at the table (preflop or postflop). I can't use anything from TableNinja.

Almost everything whas working ok before this update.

andrej82
01-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Had the same problem as stbab and couldn't access tables.

When i deleted .dll file FTP started working normally, but TableNinjaFT is lagging, its almost unplayable.

Any way to reinstall older version which worked fine?
I tried, but after installation it informs me about newer version and there is no option to cancel the update..

stbab4
01-23-2013, 01:23 PM
So, any chance to go back to the previous version that worked ok? There are problably thousands of FullTilt players that can't properly use TableNinja. Please roll back to the previous version until you can find a solution for the updated one.

And next time you relese an update, please test it first :)

Do i ask to much?

We are loosing money as we speak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

micky
01-23-2013, 02:10 PM
+1 to most comments here... a lot of TNFT features aren't working properly.

D.redstone
01-23-2013, 02:25 PM
seems to me like TN simply doesn't recognize "table under mouse" any more. Works ok if "table in foreground" used but it useless for rush

kauzeyh
01-23-2013, 02:58 PM
yep I have the same problem.

In general TN doenst work anymore. deleting the .dll file does nothing.

Hope they fix it soon.

Fool
01-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Deleted the .dll file but there is no change at all.

Did you delete the file after closing TableNinjaFT? Once that file is gone Full Tilt should stop asking you for your birthday and the window that gets stuck over the lobby should go away.

and i could not acces the tables in the loby(only when TableNinjaFT whas started). Now this problem is gone but other problems are still there:

-TableNinjaFT does not change my bet amount at the table (preflop or postflop). I can't use anything from TableNinja.

I'm able to reproduce all the problem you mention except the last two. Even after deleting the "tnftinject.dll" file my default bets are working fine and I have no trouble with hotkeys. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Had the same problem as stbab and couldn't access tables.

When i deleted .dll file FTP started working normally, but TableNinjaFT is lagging, its almost unplayable.

Any way to reinstall older version which worked fine?
I tried, but after installation it informs me about newer version and there is no option to cancel the update..

The problem is something has changed with the new Full Tilt update and it no longer likes our .dll injection method. I'm afraid the same thing would be happening in the old version.

seems to me like TN simply doesn't recognize "table under mouse" any more. Works ok if "table in foreground" used but it useless for rush

I'm unable to reproduce this. Is this before or after deleting the "tnftinject.dll" file?

yep I have the same problem.

In general TN doenst work anymore. deleting the .dll file does nothing.

Hope they fix it soon.

Aside from the features that currently require .dll injection everything seems to be fine on my test PCs. Are you having trouble with default bets like some of the other users? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

D.redstone
01-23-2013, 06:57 PM
OK, I now deleted the required file, but TN is very laggy now. takes it a while to respond and it often uses the wrong action on the wrong table if I am too quick.

so if I press the fold on one table and then moved my mouse to another it will often fold on the new table.

whatdafeck
01-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Aaarrrrhhhh, when can we expect a fix?

Driving me mad.

whatdafeck
01-23-2013, 08:03 PM

Ditto

whatdafeck
01-23-2013, 08:06 PM
I've installed previous version, but update window is popping up - anyway to bypass this and use previous build?

stbab4
01-23-2013, 09:00 PM
I've installed previous version, but update window is popping up - anyway to bypass this and use previous build?

I don't think there is a way :) IF you disconnect the internet, TNFT won't start :)

justdoit
01-23-2013, 09:36 PM
for me the following does not work anymore:
smart action hotkeys
advance action hotkeys
default bets

ie everything

electrue
01-24-2013, 01:17 PM
After re-installing TN several times and deleting the .dll file I now have it working(w/o the mentioned options) but as D.redstone wrote there is an extreme lag and its basically unusable.
I hope there is a solution soon.

stbab4
01-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Ok, so nothing is changed. I noticed that when i start TNFT i get this message: 98861
THe thing is that after i first installed TNFT and i have set mt keys i have never after this changed any settings. What is with this error?

stbab4
01-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Ok, so nothing is changed. I noticed that when i start TNFT i get this message: 98861
THe thing is that after i first installed TNFT and i have set mt keys i have never after this changed any settings. What is with this error?

I know what that is, i changed some options in the FT software because TNFT whas nit working and i whanted to be able to bet 2/3 of pot :) I changet that to defaults now, but the problem is the same. After i deleted the .dll file, TNFT won't start, some strange windows apper, and it seems that can only start if i not use the shortcut and i go directly to C:\Programs Files (x86)\TNFT.
After deleting that file and using the direct .exe to launch TNFT things seems to work, but TNFT is laggy.

I mention that i am using Windows 7 Proffessional x 64 bit.
I'm gonna test TNFT later to see if is working.

whatdafeck
01-24-2013, 05:33 PM
any news?

ETA on update?

Communication please?

FTP is unplayable until TN is working.

Anyone there..............anyone.........!

stbab4
01-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Did you delete the file after closing TableNinjaFT? Once that file is gone Full Tilt should stop asking you for your birthday and the window that gets stuck over the lobby should go away.

I'm able to reproduce all the problem you mention except the last two. Even after deleting the "tnftinject.dll" file my default bets are working fine and I have no trouble with hotkeys. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

The problem is something has changed with the new Full Tilt update and it no longer likes our .dll injection method. I'm afraid the same thing would be happening in the old version.

I'm unable to reproduce this. Is this before or after deleting the "tnftinject.dll" file?

Aside from the features that currently require .dll injection everything seems to be fine on my test PCs. Are you having trouble with default bets like some of the other users? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

So, finaly, the situation is: it works, but is very laggy. I mention that i play 3 tables Rush Poker. IF i play just 1 table is not that bad ( but still laggy). 3 tables Rush = disaster. I don't wanna think how it is if i open 4 tables.
Pc configuration: OS W7 Proffesional x 64 bit, Intel I5 2,5 GHz, Hdd 7200 Rpm, 4 GB DDR 1600 and a good dedicated video card.

Maybe when you tesed it on your test pc you only played 1 normal table or 1 rush table. I don't know how it works now on 4, 5 or more normal tables ( probably not that laggy as on 3 or 4 Rush tables).
Can you please test it on Rush --> 3 or 4 tables?!

Fool
01-24-2013, 06:50 PM

I'm afraid there isn't currently a method to roll back versions. I've let the developers know about the problem. We are working on the problem and will release an update as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

for me the following does not work anymore:
smart action hotkeys
advance action hotkeys
default bets

ie everything

I'm unable to reproduce this. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

After re-installing TN several times and deleting the .dll file I now have it working(w/o the mentioned options) but as D.redstone wrote there is an extreme lag and its basically unusable.
I hope there is a solution soon.

I've had many reports of lag and have noticed a slight delay on my PC. It may be happening to varying degrees on different PCs. I've let the developers know about the problem. We will release an update to fix this as soon as possible. Sorry for the hassle.

I know what that is, i changed some options in the FT software because TNFT whas nit working and i whanted to be able to bet 2/3 of pot :) I changet that to defaults now, but the problem is the same. After i deleted the .dll file, TNFT won't start, some strange windows apper, and it seems that can only start if i not use the shortcut and i go directly to C:\Programs Files (x86)\TNFT.
After deleting that file and using the direct .exe to launch TNFT things seems to work, but TNFT is laggy.

I mention that i am using Windows 7 Proffessional x 64 bit.
I'm gonna test TNFT later to see if is working.

I've reproduced and reported all of these problems to the developers. We will release an update to fix this as soon as possible.

any news?

ETA on update?

Communication please?

FTP is unplayable until TN is working.

Anyone there..............anyone.........!

I'm afraid I don't have an ETA for you yet. We are actively working on the problem though and will release a fix for this as soon as we can.

electrue
01-25-2013, 06:51 AM
I've had many reports of lag and have noticed a slight delay on my PC. It may be happening to varying degrees on different PCs. I've let the developers know about the problem. We will release an update to fix this as soon as possible. Sorry for the hassle.

Thanks for the info.

stbab4
01-25-2013, 08:36 AM
We are waiting for the update.

preya001
01-25-2013, 05:11 PM
Confirmed failed for Table Under Mouse. Except if you hover over the frame, then it will function. For some reason, the frame will only appear when you hover over the edge of the table. If you move to the center (or any other part of the table) the frame will vanish, and the hotkeys and bet amounts do not work.

TNFTP does still function for Table in Foreground. But that will not fly for me. It will have me acting on the popped up Table in Foreground table when I intend to act on another table instead.

Fool
01-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Confirmed failed for Table Under Mouse. Except if you hover over the frame, then it will function. For some reason, the frame will only appear when you hover over the edge of the table. If you move to the center (or any other part of the table) the frame will vanish, and the hotkeys and bet amounts do not work.

TNFTP does still function for Table in Foreground. But that will not fly for me. It will have me acting on the popped up Table in Foreground table when I intend to act on another table instead.

I've come across this problem a few times over the last few years. I'm not sure what about this update is causing it. I'll let the developers know. We are working on this and will release an update as soon as we can.

D.redstone
01-26-2013, 07:10 AM
I 8 table rush and it is totally unusable with TN as it is now. FWIW it works perfectly before the last update and TN on PS still works without a hitch playing 8 tables. So though my computer is 3 years old, I think it is strong enough to handle TN.

Hope you guys can fix it (or at least can this version and make the latest version available) before rush week that starts in 2 days

whatdafeck
01-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Any news on fix?

Fool
01-26-2013, 06:54 PM
I 8 table rush and it is totally unusable with TN as it is now. FWIW it works perfectly before the last update and TN on PS still works without a hitch playing 8 tables. So though my computer is 3 years old, I think it is strong enough to handle TN.

Hope you guys can fix it (or at least can this version and make the latest version available) before rush week that starts in 2 days

Any news on fix?

We have put a build through test but it failed to resolve these problems. We are still working though and will release an update as soon as we can. Sorry for the hassle.

D.redstone
01-28-2013, 08:13 AM
No pressure but you guys realize that rush weeks worth up to $250? And playing 8 tables w/o TN is hard on the hands.

I do trust that you will come up with a solution soon enough, I just don't understand why you can't find a way for us to revert to the last working version.

whatdafeck
01-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Aaarrrrhhhh this is killing me!!!

Can't you release the previous build, as that worked perfectly? At least we have something that works in the meantime whilst you come up with a working update. I don't see why you can't release the previous version, can't be too hard, can it?

We do appreciate your help/ info in the meantime.:rolleyes:

Fool
01-28-2013, 08:54 PM
No pressure but you guys realize that rush weeks worth up to $250? And playing 8 tables w/o TN is hard on the hands.

I do trust that you will come up with a solution soon enough, I just don't understand why you can't find a way for us to revert to the last working version.

Aaarrrrhhhh this is killing me!!!

Can't you release the previous build, as that worked perfectly? At least we have something that works in the meantime whilst you come up with a working update. I don't see why you can't release the previous version, can't be too hard, can it?

We do appreciate your help/ info in the meantime.:rolleyes:

We are actively working on this. The problem was larger than we thought. I don't have a way to provide a previous version though we will be changing the way updates are done for TableNinja v2. We will release an update to fix this as soon as we can. Sorry for the hassle.

micky
01-31-2013, 11:23 AM
I just received an update for TNFT.
Right off the bat, the icon is still not fixed, which is OK...Hope the more important issues are fixed.

I'll test it today.

micky
01-31-2013, 12:59 PM
Right off the bat, the icon is still not fixed, which is OK...Hope the more important issues are fixed.

I'll test it today.

I fixed my desktop icon manually. All TNFT features I personally use (action hotkeys, auto bet-sizing, auto registration) are now fixed.

Thank you.

D.redstone
01-31-2013, 02:18 PM
works fine here.

Thanks and keep up the good work

popetman
01-31-2013, 02:45 PM
works fine here.

Thanks and keep up the good work

Show off

Fool
01-31-2013, 06:06 PM

I'll test it today.

I can see the icon problem on my PC as well. I'll let the developers know.

justdoit
02-09-2013, 07:31 PM
there was an update today or yesterday and it worked, then another update after this it keeps on crashing

micky
02-10-2013, 11:19 AM
I can see the icon problem on my PC as well. I'll let the developers know.

Icon still not fixed after today's update.

Fool
02-11-2013, 05:22 PM
there was an update today or yesterday and it worked, then another update after this it keeps on crashing

I'm unable to reproduce this. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

Icon still not fixed after today's update.

I am able to reproduce this. I'll let the developers know.

justdoit
02-11-2013, 05:32 PM
keeps crashing randomly now. will send it to you later

micky
02-13-2013, 12:20 AM
TNFT crashes when Re-Entry for tournaments pops up or when you bust out in the money in tournaments.

When it does, it affects some of my other programs. I need to close the TNFT process through task manager since I can't seem to directly close the TNFT window when it crashes.

Fool
02-13-2013, 04:05 PM
We are working through the problem and will release an update as soon as we can. Sorry for the hassle.

elekamate
02-16-2013, 02:07 AM
Hi Fool!

Would you tell me when the release will be available, please?

Fool
02-16-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm afraid I don't have an ETA for you.

maklakiewicz
02-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Today a lot players are forced to install FTP.EU, so please keep it in mind :)

maklakiewicz
02-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Any good news Mr. Fool??

justdoit
02-20-2013, 07:57 PM
keeps crashing randomly

23:54:42 : Failed to connect to FTP
23:54:43 : Failed to connect to FTP

Fool
02-21-2013, 07:55 PM
We are working on both the crashing and the .eu problem. We will release an update to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

elekamate
02-24-2013, 08:48 AM
My TN ftp is crashing, when i close a table, if it helps

maklakiewicz
02-24-2013, 10:58 AM
Over one month people are waiting for fix. Good job!

elekamate
02-24-2013, 11:08 AM
I am disapointed too. It's pity, that there are no alternatives to play. We are losing much money here.

Fool
02-25-2013, 04:03 AM
We are working on a fix for this and will release it as soon as we can. I'm afraid I don't have an ETA for you though.

maklakiewicz
02-27-2013, 05:04 PM
I just download update, where i can find list of fixes?

Fool
02-27-2013, 06:10 PM
TableNinjaFT Version 1.1.39.0 -- Full Tilt.eu support

Hey guys,

We've added support for the new Full Tilt.eu client. We've also corrected a problem that caused crashes on some PCs and a general slowdown others.

Here's whats new in TableNinjaFT version 1.1.39.0
--------------------------
*Added support for Full Tilt.eu

*Fixed crashing problems

*Fixed the icon for shortcuts
--------------------------

Thanks,

Fool

maklakiewicz
02-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Same shit, it freeze after 30 minutes.

micky
03-01-2013, 12:21 AM
TNFT crashes when Re-Entry for tournaments pops up or when you bust out in the money in tournaments.

When it does, it affects some of my other programs. I need to close the TNFT process through task manager since I can't seem to directly close the TNFT window when it crashes.

Same issues = TNFT/other programs crash whenever SNG or tournament ends on a win.
Icon still not fixed... much less important than the crashing issue, but how hard can it be to fix?

Fool
03-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Same issues = TNFT/other programs crash whenever SNG or tournament ends on a win.
Icon still not fixed... much less important than the crashing issue, but how hard can it be to fix?

I'm able to reproduce a problem with the start menu shortcuts' icon. I've passed on the info about the crashes as well. We will release an update as soon as possible.

micky
03-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Any updates on TableNinjaFT fix? ETA?

I didn't play FTP double guarantees week because of issues. FTOPS is coming up soon.

Fool
03-10-2013, 07:48 PM
We are working on a fix for this and will release it as soon as we can. I'm afraid I don't have an ETA for you though.

maklakiewicz
03-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Any update? Its still freeze or crash.

Fool
03-28-2013, 04:17 PM
The TableNinjaFT update system is automatic. When you run the program new updates will be downloaded and the build notes from that update will be displayed. We haven't released an update for this yet. We are aware of the problem though and working on a fix.

sick cards
04-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Dear Ninja,

I am having two problems. The first is I am having to open and reopen my Ninja and close it constantly it's very annoying. It will be working fine than after bringing up new games it sometimes will fail.

The 2nd issue im experiencing is that sometimes when it's automating the % of bet it's taking along time to get it correct. For example if it's 2x of 10-20 blinds it will move the amount from 40 to 60 and sometimes when I click the hotkey it will make it 60 :(.

Keep me posted on what I need to do.

Thanks,

Fool
04-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Are you using XP or a non-Aero based Windows desktop theme? Have you disabled UAC? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

galatrixo
04-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Are you using XP or a non-Aero based Windows desktop theme? Have you disabled UAC? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

Everyone I know has the same problem, where can I get my money back? It's absolutely ludacris that this hasn't been fixed! What good is a program that closes everytime a new table opens? I'll answer that one - it's no good.

udbrky
04-12-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.

udbrky
04-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Everyone I know has the same problem, where can I get my money back? It's absolutely ludacris that this hasn't been fixed! What good is a program that closes everytime a new table opens? I'll answer that one - it's no good.

Are you using Poker Stars or Full Tilt?

Are you using an Aero Windows theme?

We need the files Fool requested so that we can diagnose the issue.

Dimastiy
04-16-2013, 09:07 AM
After latest FTP update, TN auto bet options are not working anymore, tried to reinstall FTP and disable HUD, not working.
Also still have problems with freezing on my pretty fast PC.

LUCiNhO
04-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Auto time bank function also doesn't work after today's update of FTP.

Sarek
04-16-2013, 04:48 PM
I have informed developer about these issues.

andrej82
04-18-2013, 03:20 AM
I installed the latest update today, but now TNFT crashes every time when i open a table in ftp (rush or regular).

Dimastiy
04-18-2013, 03:39 AM
same here.

Sarek
04-18-2013, 04:39 AM
Please provide more details (if possible - with screenshot)

Upd: Set TableNinjaFT.exe to run "as admin"

andrej82
04-18-2013, 05:15 AM
It says "Out of memory."
Running win7 64bit, 16 gb ram.

If you wish i can copy paste text from details, but its quite long.

Sarek
04-18-2013, 05:43 AM
Please send it to support@alxsoftware.com
and log file after crash (you can find it in TNFT install folder)
file name is like this
TNFTLog_2013-04-18.log

But first set EXE file to run as admin

Dimastiy
04-18-2013, 06:16 AM
run as admin didn't help, i've sent you logs

galatrixo
04-18-2013, 01:02 PM
what a fucking joke!

LUCiNhO
04-18-2013, 01:54 PM
It says "Out of memory."
Running win7 64bit, 16 gb ram.

If you wish i can copy paste text from details, but its quite long.

Same problem...

Sarek
04-19-2013, 04:15 AM
Thank you for logs, all sent to developer.

Sarek
04-19-2013, 03:19 PM
========= TableNinjaFT 1.1.141.0 Release Notes =========

Fixes:
* updated to work with the latest version of Full Tilt
* updated to work correctly with latest version of Full Tilt even when ',' is the decimal separator on your PC

For me it do not crashes both under win7 and XP

D.redstone
04-21-2013, 01:42 AM
I just logged to FTP and TNFT which I didn't do for a while. Both program updated them selves.
Now on TN "fold to any" toggle the run it twice on and off.
I was always kind of upset that TNFT needs 2 BTN on fast games to fold. Fold any for quick fold and plain fold if you don't press quick fold on time, while on PS one BTN works for both.

So to recap, can't quick fold any more as fas as I know.

thanks

preya001
04-21-2013, 01:48 AM
Fixes:
* updated to work with the latest version of Full Tilt

Disagree. Updated today, and still freezes randomly when a new table is open. Previously, auto bet sizing would be input incorrectly, now it is not input at all. Solid update. Surely FTP can't be THAT much harder to program for than Pokerstars....

Sarek
04-21-2013, 04:56 AM
Change table layout to Racetrack - should work all.

D.redstone
04-21-2013, 07:31 AM
Change table layout to Racetrack - should work all.

That was to me?
At the moment my table layout is set to overlapping and FTP table view was set to RaceTrack

preya001
04-21-2013, 02:37 PM
My table layout has ALWAYS been racetrack. At least you're admitting that TNFTP doesn't work at all for standard tables.

Sarek
04-22-2013, 05:39 AM
I can not reproduce issues on Recatrack.
Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com to check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

D.redstone
04-22-2013, 05:43 AM
would really help to know who you are talking with but am guessing it is not with me.
My basic problem : can't quick fold in rush any more

preya001
04-22-2013, 04:11 PM
done. also randomly, if i perform action on a stars table or party table, and hover over a tilt table, randomly the hotkeys will not respond

Sarek
04-22-2013, 04:32 PM
This (lag when Stars client is running) was reported by other customers, but I still can't reproduce.