PDA

View Full Version : HUD showing wrong stats in replayer

guitarizt
10-29-2008, 09:51 PM
When I run the replayer sometimes it only shows a fraction of villain's hands that I have on them. When I go into report view I can see all their hands correctly.

I've noticed it on people I've only played one session with at one stake. Like I'll be at the table and have 200 hands on them or so, but I'll look in the replayer and there's only 18 hands and their stats are way off.

Mike chops
10-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Do you have the additional hud filters set up to exclude hands with >6 players from 6-max games? Is the problem still there if you set all the filters to be 2-10?

If so, take a screenshot of the replayer with the incorrect stats and the report showing the correct ones. Then go to "...Importing\Hud data" folder and copy the replayer files and send it all to mlamb1@gmail.com

guitarizt
10-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Set all the filters to 2-10 and then it worked. I'm not sure why some hands were being filtered out though. I was playing with the same guy at a full 6max table for about 40 min.

I've also noticed just a couple times that when I double click to get session stats, villain ends up having more hands in the hud for that session then what it shows for his total overall stats. I'll try to pay more attention to that if it happens again. Maybe my db is messed up?