PDA

View Full Version : Bug, hands decreasing instead of increasing.

keplers
10-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Hello,

I've been using HM for a looong time, and i update it not too regularly.

Yesterday i updated to the latest 1.11.04 and my session went well up to the 900th hand. After that i clicked refresh and the number was dropped to 889, and after refreshing it many times the number just kept going from anything from 875 to 914 but never really went back to normal.

The HUD seems to be working fine, as the number of hands played on each table were growing at normal pace.

I've now installed the 1.11.05 beta18, and the problem continues...

Can anyone suggest me a fix?

Thanks a lot,
Keplers

keplers
10-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Ok. I just understood that my HM was set for showing everything from the last 8 hours, but somehow it was tracking all the new hands as if they were played 7 hours ago (the same hands that i had just played 10 seconds earlier).

Now if I tell HM to show everything from the last 11 hours it shows everything I've played in the last 4 hours. So i guess the problem is kinda solved, except that it would just be slightly better if I could just do it as it should usually be done.

Thanks, and hope this helps anyone who may run into the same issue :P

Patvs
10-12-2010, 08:21 AM
It's a TIME issue.
Most likely the time in your pokerclient says it's 6:00 (and that time is written to the handhistories), when your local time / computer time says it's 7:00

To fix this there are two things you can do:
-1 options--> settings--> miscellaneous--> DAY START TIME
for example I often play a hand at 3:00 at night, but Full Tilt's clock is 6 hours behind. So if I tell HoldemManager a new "day" starts at 6:00, if my date filter is set to "TODAY" it will still display those hands.

-2 options--> settings--> Adjust Site Import Times--> add 6 hours to the Full Tilt time. With this method, during the import, HoldemManager will adjust the time in the handhistory files, so they'll match your local clock