PDA

View Full Version : Different sngs on same site

evs
10-11-2010, 06:29 PM
If I wanted to play 6 seater SNGs and DONs on the same site and keep the HUD stats completely separate what would I need to do?

morny
10-11-2010, 10:46 PM
right now its not possibly to do this in the hud but we are planning on adding a lot more filters like this for tournament players.

evs
10-12-2010, 06:58 PM
If I was not playing them at the same time, is it possible to have two separate databases alternating for the same site ? or is this impossible or impractical?

If I did it as outlined here :-
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

could I then go into Options/database management and set the default database according to what I was going to play? Or do I have to wait for the entire database to reload every time? Or I am I completely misunderstanding things :)

Patvs
10-12-2010, 07:22 PM
If you play a session of regulars SNGs ONLY.. followed by a session of DONs only, you can use two databases.

The problem arises if you want to play both type of SNGs simultaneously, yet don't want the DON stats to "mix" with the regular SNGs stats. This type of filter is not possible yet.

Note: it will only really affect you if you encounter opponents that also play both type of SNGs. For most regulars that only play one type, you can still rely on their stats.

dims
06-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi,
i play stt sng and dons at the same platform.If i understood above,if i make a new database i would be able to separate them so i could check my individual stats for each form of sng.I already imported 40 dons in my only database.How could i move them in the new database??Every time i play sessions of dons for example i have to make the new database as default and then change it again?
Thank you

Patvs
06-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Create three databases:
-1 main database (with all your hands)
-2 DON database
-3 non-DON database

Manually separate the DON vs non-DON handhistories in your archive folder, C:HMArchive.

For example move them to C:/HMArchive/DON and C:/HMArchive/nonDON
Then run a import from folder with database 2 and 3 on these folders, so each database will not be contaminated with the other type of hands.

(or create a new database everytime and reimport the hands from these folders)