PDA

View Full Version : Noob questions

poboy
10-11-2010, 03:04 PM
In order to run the HUD, first click auto import, and Launch HUD w/Auto Import in the HUD options menu, correct? (Didn't see any info in the FAQ about how to actually use it on a table, but this worked when I tried it.)

If I do that, will it auto import hands from every folder listed? For example, if I played on FTP w/o the HUD and then play on Stars with it, will it import both folders of hands? If yes, what if I want to keep FT hands in a different db than the Stars hands?

Also, there is this folder in my current auto import folders: C:Users/owner/appdata/roaming/HEM data+subfolders
What is it and does it need to be there?

TIA

morny
10-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Yes, it will import from all the listed hands. We dont support multiple database but you can filter out the results to show exactly what you want and we have people running well in excess of 20 million hands in some database so size wont be an issue

poboy
10-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Can I remove the Stars folder from the auto import list in the other database to stop it from auto importing them all?
And can I delete this: C:Users/owner/appdata/roaming/HEM data+subfolders from the list?

morny
10-13-2010, 11:42 PM
That roaming file is needed, if you remove stars from the auto import list no hands will be imported so the hud wont work for stars. You can view stars and full tilt stats seperately though so this shouldnt really be an issue