PDA

View Full Version : PostgreSQL errors and table scanner

klerindias
01-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Hello,

I got 7679 version and database was imported like 2 days ago from null.

PostgreSQL version 8.4.

i noticed a lot of errors in Event Viewer of PostGreSQL.

Most of this errors looks like this:

I noticed that in Table Scanner columns dissapear.
I each time changing them and each time i go to table scanner need fix them, over and over.

and there is another error WAITING LIST showing wrong numbers, often it showing like 15+ waiting people and there is like 0-1...

Another error not able to scan tables now, it doing once then it stops, and just moving from table 1 to table 8 in pokerstars lobby and stops, and when trying scan again it doing same over and over.

How to reduce time of loading hands of choosed player?

DogNamedBluff
01-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Moved to Table Scanner forum.

klerindias
02-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Hello anybody?

fozzy71
02-06-2013, 10:52 PM
I am sorry for the delay in reply.

Hello,

I got 7679 version and database was imported like 2 days ago from null.

PostgreSQL version 8.4.

i noticed a lot of errors in Event Viewer of PostGreSQL.

Most of this errors looks like this:

This isn't a problem. It is just a warning that we have already created a "prepared statement", which improves PostgreSQL insert performance. Newer versions of PostgreSQL don't log this event.

I noticed that in Table Scanner columns dissapear.
I each time changing them and each time i go to table scanner need fix them, over and over.

This is a known issue that should be fixed in our next release.

and there is another error WAITING LIST showing wrong numbers, often it showing like 15+ waiting people and there is like 0-1...

Another error not able to scan tables now, it doing once then it stops, and just moving from table 1 to table 8 in pokerstars lobby and stops, and when trying scan again it doing same over and over.

Things to consider with PokerStars:

Make sure the textsize in the PokerStars client is set to "Medium".
(See "View->Textsize" in the PokerStars client)

Make sure the icon which looks like an f in a circle (font smoothing) is turned off so the circle is grey.

If the problem persists please take a screenshot of the whole scanner window making sure all filters are fully visible and also a picture of the lobby you're trying to scan.

How to take a screenshot: How to Quickly Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Also please detail what stakes you're trying to scan and if you're using insta scan or classic scan

How to reduce time of loading hands of choosed player?

The loading of hands when you start HM2? The only way to make this go faster is to use a smaller database/hero or get a faster SSD/HDD.

HM2 caches certain information in order to optimize search results and report load times. The minimum RAM that HM2 was designed for is 2GB.

The amount of caching (and thus the amount of RAM used) for an individual user is, in part, dependent on the RAM available and how much RAM is required for other applications you are running. Thus HM2 intelligently uses RAM based on a balancing act between how much you have and how much you are using elsewhere. If someone has a significant amount of RAM available, HM2 will cache more in order to further improve your response times to queries and report loading.

klerindias
02-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Hello,

What is optimal sql db for hm2? if newer than 8.4, plz put link how to install and migrate db.

My text size is medium.

Stack size micro.

How to disable automatically sitting at free place at table when there is more than 1 free place?

Regards

fozzy71
02-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Hello,

What is optimal sql db for hm2? if newer than 8.4, plz put link how to install and migrate db.

8.4 or 9.2

Those errors do not indicate anything is wrong with your database so I would not consider reinstalling PSQL at this time. I am not sure if it is possible to backup in 8.4 and restore to 9.2 so if you do end up reinstalling PSQL you will need to import all your original hands.

My text size is medium.

Stack size micro.

If the problem persists please take a screenshot of the whole scanner window making sure all filters are fully visible and also a picture of the lobby you're trying to scan.

Also please detail what stakes you're trying to scan and if you're using insta scan or classic scan

How to disable automatically sitting at free place at table when there is more than 1 free place?

Regards

I don't think it is possible to edit this so it seats you if one open seat but lets you pick your seat if more than one seat is open.

klerindias
02-08-2013, 10:04 AM
I don't think it is possible to edit this so it seats you if one open seat but lets you pick your seat if more than one seat is open.

When there is even 6 free places and just 3 players, I am not able to choose seat, its just automatically putting me in 1 seat,

even i choose not Join option just Open table.

fozzy71
02-08-2013, 09:08 PM
When there is even 6 free places and just 3 players, I am not able to choose seat, its just automatically putting me in 1 seat,

even i choose not Join option just Open table.

Which site is this on? I don't see a site mentioned in your previous posts. The only site I play on currently is not supported by the scanner so I need more info before I can ask our testers to try and duplicate this problem.

klerindias
02-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Pokerstars, nevermind i found problem had automatically configured take a seat when opening.