PDA

View Full Version : Need Help in installing

EdmundEng
10-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi Mod,

I tried to install and read all the threads that says to install HM. The main problem is the same with everyone which is postgresql. No matter which version I install is the same.

I read that you are able to help by teamviewer which I install already. Please let me know if you can help. By the way I just brought a laptop and the version is windows 7 and it is a chinese version. not sure it will be a problem for you?

Thanks

Edmund

morny
10-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi,

Can you tell me the exact problem, does the installer fail, if so what version of PostgreSQL is it and can you translate the exact error into english please and that should give us enough information to provide a solution

EdmundEng
10-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Hi Mod,

I have read pervious thread and install 8.3, 8.4 and all those stated in the forum. The error is the same as others as I have seen in the forums.

Are you able to do a teamviewer even though my laptop is in chinese version?

morny
10-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Hi,

generally we dont do teamviewer sessions for these issues simply because there isnt anything we can do if an installer fails the best solution is usually to try another one, doing a teamviewer session wont solve it any quicker but there are tons of different error messages you can get with PostgreSQL so if you can post the exact error message you get then i should be able to tell you the next step but it depends on what the exact message is so i need to know that first before giving any advice