PDA

View Full Version : HM1 HUD problem

Scheelke
01-20-2013, 05:42 AM
I have a strange problem with the HUD in HM1. I am playing at Poker Stars.

For a while I only want to see mucked cards and also be able to see the action from the last 3 hands.
I was therefore not using the Stats at the Player Preferences page. And I only got a small star next to each player.

But after a while I was launching the Player Detail Window more and more frequently, so I then decided to attach some stats to each player.

At first run it was working great. I build a small 3 line info box with 12 essential stats for each player. I used Verdana 4 bold for each stats, and changed to font size to 4, Verdana at the Appearance page. It was so great to have all these essential info about each player.

However next time I launched HM it was gone, and I only got my small star arranged next to each player as before, the mucked cards pop up and the action from the last 3 hands.
In my last session yesterday I use hours of playing time trying to get my stats for each player back without luck.
Please help

Patvs
01-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

It sounds like you created a HUD (or popup) that is not used by default.

Scheelke
01-20-2013, 06:26 PM
I am using Windows 7 64 bit. I have turned windows firewall off.
I am using AVG free 2013 as anti virus program.
HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but it did not help change it back to any site.

Should I reinstall HM?

Scheelke
01-20-2013, 07:29 PM
I have played around with it for a while now without luck.
I have also try to disable my AVG virus program.

Is it possible to download a new default configuration ?
If I should make a complete reinstallation, do I have to delete some specific files?

Patvs
01-21-2013, 05:45 AM
Are you making changes to a HUD Configuration called "default", or you created a new HUD Config?
If you created a new HUD Config, select the 'default' HUD Config and assign it to a site you don't play on.

Scheelke
01-21-2013, 07:50 AM
Many thanks for all your support.
I have done as suggested by you, however still without any luck at any of my HUD config's.
When I test I am only playing 01/0.25 because otherwise it wou8ld be to expensive.
And belive it or not. While I have had my head at the HUD options, I am still making a little money.
Anyway. I dont have to be carefull about my HUD configurations. The main thing is that I can get it to work.
Then I can allways configur the stats later.

Scheelke
01-21-2013, 08:00 AM
I have spend a lot of time.
Is it possible to reinstall opr somehow overwrite everting releated to HUD?

Scheelke
01-21-2013, 11:38 AM
I managed to get is to work. Not with the default config but with another old config where I changed "use for" to PokerStars.
I guess that my default config was somehow corrupted.
Can I now export these new Config to the default config?
Many, many thanks for your support

Sarek
01-21-2013, 06:24 PM
For what do you want to export?
It works in this configuration - do not touch working system :)

armandojbl
01-23-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi,

In Pacific my hud works in tournaments and S&G, but is not working in cash, what I have to do.

Thankyou.

Sarek
01-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Update to this build
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

And make sure the lobby language of the pokerclient is in English.