PDA

View Full Version : M factor (Tourney) / BB (SNG): how to make it all in 1 ?

loustic
10-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Hello,

In my tourney hud, I've put the M factor, which is the total stack of a player / (SB+BB+Antes)

I'm starting playing SNG and from what I can learn about strategy (gaps to know when to push and so on), this is mostly explained in BB.

I don't think there is a way to make a hud for SNG and a hud for tourneys, but maybe I'm wrong.

May anyone let me know if what I want to do can be done ?

-> Have the M stat in my hud when playing MTT, without the BB stat
-> Have the BB stat in my hud when playing HU/SNG, without the M stat

Thanks for your help!!!

Ajax
10-10-2010, 01:30 AM
You cannot create a stat that is the M stat when your HUD is in a MTT; and then switches to the BB stat when your HUD is in a HU/SNG. However, you do have some options.

I think the best option is to simply put both stats on your HUD. When playing a MTT, just ignore the BB stat; and when playing HU/SNG, just ignore the M stat.

Another option is to create two separate HUDs. Build your HUD exactly how you want it to be for a HU/SNG with the BB stat in it. Then, copy that entire HUD to make a MTT HUD. Remove the BB stat from the MTT HUD, and replace it with the M stat. Now you have two separate HUDs to use based on the type of game you are playing.

I would just like to re-iterate that the best option, in my opinion, is to just have both stats on the HUD and to use the one that you need for the type of game that you are playing.

loustic
10-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Thanks Ajax, I just wanted to be sure about that.

I have to make my decision, but obviously it will be one of the two that you proposed :)

Many thanks !