PDA

View Full Version : More FTP issues

buffyslayer
01-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Quite frankly I think HEM is becoming a joke, continual issues with performance, stablity and also constant issues that are not addressed in updates

Today the HUD stopped working for FTP properly, below is a print screen and you can see from the stars tables on the right how my MTT HUD is configured.

To the left is 2 FTP tables, bottom left is a multientry and top left a normal one. Not only are the stats all blank, except for mine. Which actually shows my cashgame stats not MTT ones. For some unkown reason I am placed in a different spot in the top left not in my preffered seat, though I am in the correct place bottom left.
Also the bottom left showed my cashgame HUD and I had to manually change it to the MTT one anyway.

This is simply not good enough support, you cannot basically stop supporting HEM1 properly. I have been thinking about going to poker tracker for a while now and all your doing is convincing me to do it. I am so tilted and fed up at this point

And befire I get the standard make sure you upgraded to x version.
Yes I have upgraded to the latest version, rebooted etc etc its not my computer its this poor piece of software

Patvs
01-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/373771-latest-internal-beta-hm1-update.html