PDA

View Full Version : Hm probs

Qwappo
10-09-2010, 06:27 AM
Hi i got some problems with my HM.
My pc crashed while Hm was running and i had to reboot manually. Since then when i start the auto import it keeps on importing " large files". It shows " large file part 1of 6, 2 of 6 .... are beeing processed" this keeps on forever without doing anything. Apart from that everything seems to work fine... but this is still kind of anoying and i have no clue what it is all about...
i appreciate the help
with best regards qwappo

netsrak
10-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Please check all your auto-import folders. They should be empty except current hands.
If there are files move them to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Patvs
10-09-2010, 12:20 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

The large files are handhistory files that are stuck in your import folder.
Can you manually move them to your archive folder.

Or it's also possible you've added a folder containing large handhistory files, you shouldn't have added as a auto import folder. (for example a folder where you copy datamined hands to)

Check your configure auto import folders settings

Qwappo
10-09-2010, 01:40 PM
So i tried to a) empty all the folders listet in the hand history folders
b) update to the new beta
c) reinstall hm
nothing worked...
the processing of the " large files" takes like 6 seconds and there are no new hands being imported
but while i'm playing the import works without delay or anything

morny
10-09-2010, 09:20 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and see if the problem persists, are you sure youve checked every import folder listed? if so try deleting all your import folders and add 1 back at a time, test it for a minute and this should narrow down which import folder has those big files but your database might also have been damaged with the crash so try the new one too and see if that fixes the importing of new hands