PDA

View Full Version : how do i get omaha manager when i already have holdem manager?

pokerabc123
10-09-2010, 05:56 AM
i have omaha manager and holdem manager. but i only have omaha manager on 1 of my computers how do i install it on my other computer where i already have holdem manager? i tried to install the trial but it said "are you sure u wann to install this? it will overwrite your current configurations". so i pressed no since i dont know what should happen :)

please help me

kind regards

netsrak
10-09-2010, 12:14 PM
You need a upgrade key which includes both holdemmanager and omahamanager as its one program.
If you don't have such a key please contact sales@holdemmanager.com with your purchase details (like name and mail address) so they can help you.

Patvs
10-09-2010, 12:18 PM
If you have two serials..
a OMAHA Manager serial.... and a HoldemManager serial, it's easiest to email sales@holdemmanager.com and ask for a combined serial, so you can actually use Holdem and Omaha Manager simultaneously.

You don't need to reinstall HoldemManager/OmahaManager, only change the serial key that's being used:

First of all, we need to enable the option to see Hidden Files: How to see hidden files in Windows (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html)
http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg
Problems Registering Holdem Manager:

Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

Also please try this:

1. Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe
2. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug
3. Open HM and register
4. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file

That will enable to you enter a new / different serial

pokerabc123
10-09-2010, 04:14 PM
ok now it works, but now it doesnt import hands anymore. when i press start autoimporting it just says "importing" and nothing happends. when i press stop it just says "stopping" but nothing happens.

what can i do?

morny
10-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Sounds like a UAC issue, please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe

Then try it again and let us know if the problem persists

pokerabc123
10-10-2010, 03:41 AM
i did all this but i think the problem persist.

i clicked auto import about 5 minutes ago and it says auto importing... but doesnt seem to find any files but i know there is a couple of k hands.

when i tried to stop the auto import process i got the following info: importing file 1 of 7, hands/s, 0.2/s. but it said imported hands 1 for over 5 minutes until i closed it all down.

what can i do?

pokerabc123
10-10-2010, 03:51 AM
well now it seems to import it took about 15 minutes before it said this: imported files 1 of 6 imported hands 368 hands/s 0.4/s

and now after 5 minutes its still the same info.

why is it so slow will it be better?

what can i do?

morny
10-10-2010, 10:23 PM
sounds like there are big files in your import folder, possibly a build up of files if you havent imported in a while, either wait for it to finish which might take an hour or two and then from then on the problem shouldnt happen, the alternative is to check all your import folders and delete any files but you might lose the hands with this method