PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager and Rush Poker

Pyrostasis
10-08-2010, 10:41 PM
Currently I'm having issues with Table Manager not showing correct info while playing. The hud works fine, and Table manager works great when Im playing normal ring games, however with 1,2 or 4 tables of Rush it doesnt keep track of VPIP, # of hands, or amount won / lost in the little table manager popup.

The stats never change.

I can of course easily track this once Im out of a game and reviewing a session, but if it works with Rush I'd love to figure out why its not working for me.

Appreciate the help... let me know if there is anything I can check or any additional info I can provide. I've tried searching the forums and google, but only get info regarding Hud not working.

morny
10-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Im not 100% sure if it should keep track of this for rush as its a different beast than normal tables so i doubt it but ill check with the rest of the support team to be sure

Pyrostasis
10-08-2010, 11:55 PM
yeah I wasnt sure either, but figured it was worth checking.

Appreciate you looking into it for me.

morny
10-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Yeah i confirmed its a known issue, the rush solution is quite complicated so it works very different to a normal table and at least for the foreseeable future it wont work with Rush