PDA

View Full Version : Import errors after importing 250 files

KSG
10-08-2010, 05:45 PM
I am getting import errors.

I have about 1000 hand history files (hand-histories.com) to import. Everything went fine (though slowly) for the first 250 files, but then all successive files get import errors and it goes on to the next file. This happens using both auto import and manual import.

Two questions: what's going on, and how do I fix it? And second, once fixed, how do I get HEM to go back and import the files that returned errors the first time around?

I am using HEM 1.11.4 on Win XP. It is a new install of HEM; I am in the trial period, if that makes any difference.

-Kevin

morny
10-08-2010, 10:59 PM
I replied to your emails Kevin, please can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and reimport the hands into that to see if the old one was corrupt as the hands you sent me imported fine so it doesnt look like its the hands

KSG
10-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Thanks Morny. It is importing to the new database as I write. So far so good -- I'll let you know how it goes.

-Kevin