PDA

View Full Version : HUD help

ssydd
10-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Hi,
My HUD is set up for heads up play on Stars and Tilt but on AP my 6 max HUD is displaying at the heads up tables. How do I fix this so they all display my heads up HUD at the heads up tables.?
Thx

Ajax
10-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Hud Options > Player Preferences > Use For tab, there is a "Site" drop-down box. Choose "Any site," and also make sure the check-boxes above are correct as well.

In order for this to actually work, you must also make sure that none of your other HUDs are chosen for the site.

One more thing. I sometimes have trouble getting the correct HUD to show up on a table. When I see the wrong HUD on the table, I just go to the Table Manager screen, right-mouseclick on the name of the table, and select the HUD that I want from the drop-down box.

ssydd
10-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the reply AJax. The problem seems to be that my HUD is reading the heads up tables at AP as either 6max or fullring tables and that is why the heads up HUD is not showing up. The manual change you suggested works fine (right clicking the mouse) to switch HUDs to the one I want.

Maybe there is a problem with this version of HEM that it is misreading the HU tables at AP?

morny
10-09-2010, 10:10 PM
is this on all tables or a specific table, if you give me a table name and what stakes it is i can check it out to verify if theres a problem, also let me know what version of HM your using.

Finally in Hud Options > Site Options > Absolute/AP tab make sure attempt detection of HU tables is selected

ssydd
10-13-2010, 03:01 PM
is this on all tables or a specific table, if you give me a table name and what stakes it is i can check it out to verify if theres a problem, also let me know what version of HM your using.

Finally in Hud Options > Site Options > Absolute/AP tab make sure attempt detection of HU tables is selected

Thx for the help. Attempt detection of HU tables was the solution.