PDA

View Full Version : Rush HUD position works on some tables

magc45
10-08-2010, 04:01 PM
I get all the players stats on all full ring rush tables but when I 6 table some HUD displays are in the correct position and some are not. When I try to move the Huds in the wrong position it changes all the Hud position so now no matter what I have to look around for stats on the correct person.

morny
10-09-2010, 01:07 AM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of any files with posPref in the name and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original files and restart HM, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

if it does repeat the same step but backup and delete the prefs.xml this time and see if that works

systema
10-10-2010, 03:04 PM
I 4-table Rush FR NLHE, and I am having exactly the same problem. My first table works fine, but the second table I open has scrambled HUD positions, and even puts one player over the top of another. With four tables open, usually two are fine and two are scrambled.

Neither of the fixes suggested above made any difference. This bug persisted with all three screen scrape methods. I am running XP and 1.11.04.

Are there any previous releases that are stable for Rush? Before 1.11 came out, I was using 1.10.06, which kept things in the right positions but only actually grabbed the player names about half the time--usually two tables would display stats for the current players, and the other two tables would be one hand behind.

As things stand, I've just turned off the HUD for Rush. This is really disappointing, because I had pretty detailed notes on a bunch of regulars. :(

EDITED TO ADD: Just downgraded to 1.11.03 and everything seems to work perfectly. Guess I'll wait till the next release to test it again.

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD: I take it back. I have less frequent problems, but occasionally I get the same problem as I got with 1.11.04, and occasionally I also get the lag that I described in 1.10.06. Will keep downgrading to see what happens.

systema
10-10-2010, 04:15 PM
1.11.04: HUD stats get scrambled when multitabling Rush FR NLHE
1.11.03: HUD stats get scrambled when multitabling Rush FR NLHE, HUD lags one hand behind on some tables when multitabling Rush FR NLHE
1.11.02b: HUD pops up an error message and must be closed every time a table is opened; cannot test for further bugs
1.11.02: HEM causes entire system to hang when I start import. Does not respond to kill process command from Process Explorer (first program that's ever done that for me). Windows does not respond to keyed or mouse commands to turn off or restart, only hard reboot. Active Desktop crashes when I restart, causes entire system to hang again. Still haven't figured out how to get Windows up and running again (posting this from my secondary Linux machine).

1.10.06a: HUD lags one hand behind on some tables when multitabling Rush FR NLHE

Once I can get Windows up and running again, going to downgrade back to 1.10.06a. At least that didn't mess with my system and occasionally worked with RUSH correctly. VERY frustrated.

EDIT: moving this post to the main bug forum.

magc45
10-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Non of the fixes worked for me either... I am using the latest update that's not beta and using windows 7. I am also having a problem with my HUD stats, I wanted to display new stats but they are not wooing in game but working when I review hands

morny
10-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Hi, I posted in your other thread, Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe and see if that helps, we dont fix bugs in previous versions as it just wouldnt be viable as there are hundreds of older versions, we release beta updates with the fixes which you should try if your having issues with.

Also i presumed in the other thread when you say scrambled that the stats are not easily readable but i see from this thread you mean the positions are scrambled not the stats. If the new update doesnt solve that maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.com

Klankster
10-12-2010, 01:08 AM
I am having the same problem and it happens when I begin mass tabling. I 4 tabled 6 max RUSH with no problem but when I 4 table RUSH Full ring, eventually the one of the four entries will bug out and the player's stats will be correct but in random positions rather than on the correct player. I then have to close the bugged entry and pay a new big blind, to try to fix it, but often once it begins it will persist even to the new entry and just screws me so I am forced to either end my session or pay a new big blind every hand until it is fixed. I just dl'd the new version and I'll see if it fixes the problem, however I am doubtful since I've had this problem since I started playing RUSH. If you guys figure it out in your teamviewer session please let me know what you did to fix it.

I'm also using window xp.

Patvs
10-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Try creating a NEW empty database in 1.11.05 and reimport your hands into it.

systema
10-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Thanks, Beta18 is nearly flawless (lags behind about 1 hand in 20). Appreciate the support and sorry for tone in my previous posts. Was at the end of a very frustrating day, but that's no excuse.