PDA

View Full Version : Filter error

fiammaz
10-08-2010, 12:54 PM
I want to filter all the all ins preflop without showdown... so when I get the blinds and that's it.
I set
all in pre = true
saw showdown = false

and it didn't work... HM find 0 hands... I think this is a bug and there's no need to send any hand you can verify yourself in any sng hand

morny
10-08-2010, 11:48 PM
All in preflop means 2 or more people got all in so youll have a showdown 100% of the time. We dont track when you go all in and dont get called so this isnt currently possible.

fiammaz
10-10-2010, 06:41 AM
All in preflop means 2 or more people got all in so youll have a showdown 100% of the time. We dont track when you go all in and dont get called so this isnt currently possible.

k got it , ty

a.k.a.Also
10-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Cabbages "Street hand ended" report (link in thread here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/37588-report-flop-texture-coordination.html) gave me an idea.

I used an MZone report, and added in that we dont see a flop.
Then if we go to filters>Filter by Actions>Filter by Preflop Actions>Raise, we get all the hands we win uncontested preflop, grouped by M Zone. We can also use position filters and sort on the columns in the lower hands window.

It might be possible to narrow down the all ins by playing around with bet size in More filters but my brain is creaking now and I need my sleep.

Warning - this report returns all our hands that dont see a flop, including instafolds!!! DONT RUN All hands without the additional filters in place. (Last 100 is good)

Copy this into the report folder and look for PF Win by M Zones

Hth.