PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working when sitting with a specific player

sebasdess
10-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Strange bug.
My HUD is working perfectly fine... except when there is a specific player on my table.

It used to work fine before, but now that I have like 50k+ hands from this player, it suddently stop working when he sat at one of my table.

As soon as he sat and is dealt an hand, my HUD stop working on this specific table and all I see is stats with "-" for every players on the table. Others tables continue working perfectly.

How can I solve this? This is pretty annoying as he is a regular playing on a lot of table....

netsrak
10-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Which site?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which playername?

sebasdess
10-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Problem occur when I play on PokerStars at NLHE100
I use HEM 1.11.04
Player name DSET

morny
10-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Do the hands stop importing when he sits at the table or is it the hands import and the hud goes wonky?

If it stops importing please please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

If the hud just goes wonky can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) next time it happens and see if the same happens with a blank database and let us know